Review of Bitcoin Answered

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Paluk Pathania
Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice
Currently Reading: All the Light We Cannot See
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paluk-pathania.html
Latest Review: Bitcoin Answered by Jon Law

Review of Bitcoin Answered

Post by Paluk Pathania »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Bitcoin Answered" by Jon Law.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

You and I, we all may wonder what really is Bitcoin? According to Alan John and Jon Law, "Bitcoin is many things: an open-source, peer-to-peer computer network, a collection of protocols, a digital gold, and a cryptocurrency."

Thus in Bitcoin: Answered, the authors explore the concept of bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole. This book gives us a brief history of Bitcoin, including who invented it, is it secure or a scam, its protocols and how it works. If you are eager to learn more about Bitcoin, then all of your questions will be answered in this book.

To be honest, I knew nothing about cryptocurrencies before reading this book, and as I delved deeper into the pages, I found myself asking a lot of questions and gleaning new information. The authors have also done an excellent job with the book's structure. They have linked these sections by using frequently asked questions to begin each section and feeding us knowledge by addressing these questions, making it easy for a newbie like myself to understand the concepts more clearly.

The authors attempted to make the terms and descriptions as clear as possible. They used various sketches, graphs, and photographs to convey their message to their audience. In my opinion, the book Bitcoin: Answered was both instructive and meaningful. The authors have examined the significance of Bitcoin and the future of cryptocurrencies in the financial market. The book also contains in-depth and comparative analyses of several digital currencies.

This book was interesting to read. It followed through on its commitment. It taught me everything I needed to know about cryptocurrencies, specifically Bitcoin. The authors also answered more practical concerns about Bitcoin fraud, the major flaws with it, and its much-hyped anonymity. I was impressed that the topics are presented clearly and straightforwardly.

This book undoubtedly deserves a rating of 4 out of 4 stars. I didn't give it a lower rating because I believe the authors have done a fantastic job of explaining the concept of Bitcoin. While educating us on the benefits of Bitcoin, they also pointed out the drawbacks of using this money.

Apart from being excellently written, it has been professionally edited and formatted. There were no grammatical or editing errors that I could discover. In addition, I found the book's contents and resources to be incredibly interesting and valuable. I can't think of anything I disliked about this book because everything was just right for me. This book is recommended to people who have little knowledge of the crypto market and are interested in investing, as well as to those who wish to have a better understanding of the market to make wise investment decisions in future.

Bitcoin Answered
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Hana_Fabro
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hana-fabro.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Hana_Fabro »

I know bitcoin is a cryptocurrency but I wonder how it is as a collection of protocols. I believe reading this book will give me a lot of newly found information about Bitcoin. Thanks for an informational review.
Sia P
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sia-p.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Sia P »

You are correct; I am also unfamiliar with bitcoin, and after reading your review, I believe that this book will be of great assistance to me. I should follow the trend and get to know about it more. Thanks for your review!
Oyedele Tomijane
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cleverspider001.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Oyedele Tomijane »

Bitcoin is quite popular right now, and a lot of people have quite a bit of money in it. I believe this would be a lovely and educative read. Thanks for the lovely review.
marta baglioni
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marta-baglioni.html
Latest Review: Shatter Girl by Shay Miranda

Post by marta baglioni »

I have been very curious about cryptocurrencies lately since they seem to get more and more popular. This might be interesting to read. Thank you! :D
Umesh Bhatt
Favorite Book: Identity And Violence
Currently Reading: Make Your Message Matter
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-umesh-bhatt.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker
2024 Reading Goal: 8
2024 Goal Completion: 25%

Post by Umesh Bhatt »

It seems a very good book for understanding bitcoin and its complexities. Thanks for the review.
Knowledge is power but one has to be a bookworm! :techie-studyingbrown:
NancyDrew12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nancydrew12.html
Latest Review: The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake by Great-Aunt Rita

Post by NancyDrew12 »

Bitcoin is becoming very popular. This is a great book for learning more about what it is and how it works. Thanks for a great review! :D
Astral Magi
Favorite Book: Name of the Wind
Currently Reading: Crossroads
Bookshelf Size: 523
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-astral-magi.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Astral Magi »

I am completely ignorant when it comes to bitcoin. Thank you for a great review.
🕉Be Here Now⌛
Clare Jose
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Let's Pretend This Never Happened
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clare-jose.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Clare Jose »

The book certainly seems quite informative. Hope I get a chance to read this and learn more about the topic.
Thank you for a wonderful review!
Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile."
Unsullied
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-unsullied.html
Latest Review: The Thundering Herd by John E. Peltier

Post by Unsullied »

The book sounds insightful and educative. a must-read for me. Thanks for the detailed review.
Ailakhu Yusau Aizhebiomon
Currently Reading: Purges of the Soul
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ailakhu-yusau-aizhebiomon.html
Latest Review: Advanced Lotto Rotation System by Joseph Z Vlasic

Post by Ailakhu Yusau Aizhebiomon »

Getting to know more about the cryptocurrency would add to my stock of knowledge. Thank you for an amazing review!
VictoriousReader
Currently Reading: Vagabond
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victoriousreader.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by VictoriousReader »

This book serves as a beginner's guide to Bitcoin. This book cleared a lot of doubts for me. I agree with you; the explanations were very clear. Thank you for the review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”