Review of The Pro-Achievement Principle

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
QualityAndQuantity
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-qualityandquantity.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Review of The Pro-Achievement Principle

Post by QualityAndQuantity »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Pro-Achievement Principle" by Dr. Deborah Bright.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Pro-Achievement Principle by Dr. Deborah Bright is a non-fiction book about taking your achievements to the next level. By applying some simple rules to your work, you can make extreme changes to your environment and your health.

The book begins by telling us how we can properly use this book to achieve the things that we think are beyond our reach. The book is divided into 7 chapters. Each new chapter is the continuation of the previous one. The first couple of chapters talked about how every one of us wants to be a part of the winning team, but no one wants to create a winning team of their own. It tells us how responsibleness is a different thing from responsibility, and as the author mentioned himself in the book, my keyboard also didn't recognize the word 'responsibleness' and tried to change it on its own. And the main point of these chapters were to create a motto of your own and stick to it till you find another one, and continue this process till the very end. And this is just the beginning of it, so get a copy of The Pro-Achievement Principle to know more.

The thing that I liked in this book is that although it's a book for the working class, it can be applied by anyone in their life. The language used in the book is pretty easy to understand, and I did not find any grammatical mistakes in it, so I can say it was professionally edited as well. At the end of each chapter, the author has created a bullet-point section in which she has summarized all the main points to remember. She has also provided us many activities and question columns in the chapters so that we can fill them up ourselves and see the results of how our life is going on.

There was no sign of any form of profanity or vulgarity in the book, so that's something I liked, and it didn't feel like a slow boring type of book either. The author has used realistic stories to prove her points better, and for us to understand them in a more relatable way.

In the end, I would like to rate this book 4 out of 4 stars, as I didn't find anything wrong with it. It added value to my life, and the writing style of the author is quite enjoyable as well. I would recommend it to people who want to achieve things that they think are beyond their reach, and this can be a good pick for people who are just starting in the self-help genre.

The Pro-Achievement Principle
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amiczy Heaven
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amiczy-heaven.html
Latest Review: Living the Beatitudes by Gary L. Engstrom

Post by Amiczy Heaven »

I like that there is a flow of plot. Nice review, I’ll like to reach this book. Applying principles always yield results.
Aisha Yakub
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha-yakub.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Aisha Yakub »

I enjoyed reading this book. I learnt a lot; it's totally insightful. Thank you for your review.
Janet Kimetto
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janet-kimetto.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Janet Kimetto »

This sounds like a well-written book that will guide people into achieving greatness. Thanks for the review!
“Be wary. Be clever. Be good.”
Raluca_Mihaila
Favorite Book: The Brothers Karamazov
Currently Reading: The Master and Margarita
Bookshelf Size: 175
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raluca-mihaila.html
Latest Review: Brandy, Ballad of a Pirate Princess by Dan E. Hendrickson

Post by Raluca_Mihaila »

Your review made me interested in reading this instructive book. I am curious to discover more about these principles. Thank you!
QualityAndQuantity
Currently Reading:

Amiczy Magnus wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 15:14 I like that there is a flow of plot. Nice review, I’ll like to reach this book. Applying principles always yield results.
Indeed they do. Go for it if you want to go beyond.
QualityAndQuantity
Currently Reading:

Raymond N wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 03:10 I enjoyed reading this book. I learnt a lot; it's totally insightful. Thank you for your review.
It's always a pleasure to serve you people with the best.
QualityAndQuantity
Currently Reading:

C Janet wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 03:28 This sounds like a well-written book that will guide people into achieving greatness. Thanks for the review!
You're most welcome. Definitely check it out for some guidance.
QualityAndQuantity
Currently Reading:

Raluca_Mihaila wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 08:53 Your review made me interested in reading this instructive book. I am curious to discover more about these principles. Thank you!
You should definitely check it out to go beyond your limits in life.
Amiczy Heaven
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amiczy-heaven.html
Latest Review: Living the Beatitudes by Gary L. Engstrom

Post by Amiczy Heaven »

QualityAndQuantity wrote: 21 Jan 2022, 09:13
Amiczy Magnus wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 15:14 I like that there is a flow of plot. Nice review, I’ll like to reach this book. Applying principles always yield results.
Indeed they do. Go for it if you want to go beyond.
Thank you!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”