Review by Steven Samuel -- The Two Worlds in Which we Li...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Steven Samuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-steven-samuel.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Review by Steven Samuel -- The Two Worlds in Which we Li...

Post by Steven Samuel »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Two Worlds in Which we Live Physical and Spiritual" by Evelyn Rozier.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Two Worlds in Which We Live Physical and Spiritual by Evelyn Rozier is based on a Christian examination of the world we live in. The author begins this journey by first explaining God's plan for man right from the onset of creation, His unwavering love, and compassion for man. This progresses to the fall of man, how man yielded to the devil's temptation and committed the first sin, and God's ultimate plan to redeem humanity.

The book progresses to enlighten the reader on the significance of baptism, the necessity of the Holy Spirit to a believer and the consequences of living a sinful life in contrast to d rewards awaiting a steadfast believer. These scriptures and references may be well known by Christians but the author's unique perspective is what makes this book intriguing. The order in which the chapters of the book were arranged by the author was spectacular. Each new chapter was a perfect continuation of the previous chapter and resonates with every part of the book.

The author's points were simple and straightforward but each was backed with relevant scriptural reference from the Christian Bible. The author's words were simple and direct yet carried a deeper meaning. The book may be a few pages long and a fast reader could finish it in a couple of hours but I would advise taking a few days to absorb what was read and meditate on it.

The book was thoroughly and properly edited. I found no major error. Kudos to the author for a book well proofread and edited. This book may be a Christian book but it shouldn't be limited to Christians only. Evelyn Rozier dedicated the book to all humanity and I agree with her. I see this book not just as a piece of well-edited and entertaining literature but as a call to awareness for both Christian and non-Christians.

The Two Worlds in Which We Live Physical and Spiritual by Evelyn Rozier has earned a 4 out of 4 stars from me. I wouldn't rate it lower because of the impeccable nature of the book, its well-thought composure and literature. I couldn't find a thing I didn't like about this book. As stated earlier, I would recommend this book to every and anyone but if this is not your kind of book I would suggest you do not read it. I look forward to reading more of her books.

The Two Worlds in Which we Live Physical and Spiritual
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Alexandros92
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexandros92.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Alexandros92 »

Cool review but I will respectfully disagree with the rating. There was sloppy editing. Additionally, the language used by the author was not complex but rather way to simple. I would give it 2 out 4 myself. Nevertheless, thank you for sharing your opinion with our community :) Stay curious!!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”