Review by Tekileptik -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tekileptik
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tekileptik.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Review by Tekileptik -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Tekileptik »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

“Man-mission”
By Eytan Uliel
An interesting book about a group of friends traveling around the world and getting involved in some situations they shouldn’t be.
Well the idea of this book is fantastic, I loved how they mixed the traveling with they situation they get involved, how Daniel and Sam became friends was a nice touch of “you don’t need anything complicated to become friends” and because of that I got hooked on really easy on this book, traveling, food and making good friends, but then they get involved with some stuff that shouldn’t, and that’s where it gets more serious the story.

It was a cool touch that they put a map of the country and like a record of what are they using in that are every time they go to a new country, like a binnacle, so it makes you feel two things that I really enjoyed, one, it makes you feel like you are reading a traveling binnacle of an adventurer and the second one is, that makes you feel like you are inside the book, like if you were traveling with them, and that’s what I enjoyed the most about this book, they involves you really deep inside the story, it feels real and that makes the story so great, the statistics after each chapter are really a nice touch, and the fact that is not just like “oh I invented the story and that’s it” the writer Eytan Uliel is a real world traveler, so how he describes all the environment is like describing a picture he already saw, not fiction, but something real, and he portrays it amazingly.

After all you can notice the love it was put into this story, I’m really looking forward to reading more books from Eytan, specially if he keeps on describing all the places like he did on this story, so if you are a passionate traveler who loves adventure and crazy life experiences this book is for you, and if you are more like a home person who doesn’t want to go out much, this book will make you want to jump on a plane and make your own adventure, its fantastic, my only problem with the book, its not the story, but the water marks on each page, I know that you want to protect your book from getting stolen, but its way too big and it gets a bit annoying, moving that aside everything cool.

4 out of 4

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”