Review by dvaer -- We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
dvaer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dvaer.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End by Matthew Tysz

Review by dvaer -- We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End

Post by dvaer »

[Following is a volunteer review of "We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End" by Matthew Tysz.]
Book Cover
2 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

We Are Voulhire: Someone Else's End by Matthew Tysz a novel which consolidates both, cliffhangers and magic, what else do you need?

Voulhire is the place magic exists. No one is spared by its prospect.

While Galen kept finding the powerful events and insider realities of his new land, a surprising occasion made tumult in Virko. A confounding master professional killer struck the kingdom and endeavored to take the Lord's life. With explicit aptitudes, he left a defect on the ruler's sensitive living creature and really hurt his knights. In perspective on the caution, the ruler told additional security upon the dividers of the kingdom. Regardless, no proportion of security could stop the top tier disturbances. Considerably all the more overarching foes came getting more hardships the kingdom. Butcher, perplexity, and darkness ate the whole city.

Activity hit the point of convergence of the story near to nerve-pounding surge. The extra energy pushed me to turn the pages until the end. Its fascinating methodology made it create. I got a kick out of the profound course of action of characters and the non-energetic talked. I have examined the hidden two books and I could express that this one rose among them. The past books were marvelous, regardless, the curve and style of making utilized in this book awed me more. The message was solid, and I had the choice to imagine the conditions immaculately clear. The image is so specific, I recognized that I was seeing a film. Besides, if this was ever adjusted into a film, I will clearly watch it since it makes me remember two epic motion pictures: Game of Thrones and Harry Potter.

My single concern was a reasonable variety of delineation. It sort of baffled me. Likewise, I was not content with Galen's contribution to the story. I was expecting for him to end the beast which trapped the city or if nothing else offered an incentive to the passing brought by it. In this manner, I give the book 2 out of 4 stars.

This is for individuals who have an open heart for a darker point. In any case, those settings were not pointlessly ghastly nor inconsiderate, so as long as you keep an open perspective, I don't imagine that those minor setting will affect you paying little regard to what age you are.

We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End
View: on Bookshelves

Like dvaer's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”