Review by Lunastella -- Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Kristin Hannah
Favorite Book: The Nightingale
Currently Reading: Las chicas de Angel Creek
Bookshelf Size: 2397
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mar-a-andrea-fern-ndez-sep-lveda.html
Latest Review: You Say Goodbye by Keith Steinbaum
fav_author_id: 5604

Re: Review by Lunastella -- Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet

Post by María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda »

Shrabastee wrote: 08 Apr 2019, 07:24 The book sounds quite enlightening. It is fortunate that I came across this review just when I myself was reading a book on alternative medicines. The alternative strategies mentioned in this book seems quite intriguing. It is admirable that the author urges others to propagate these methods for the good of others.
I'm glad and I really hope you find the book useful. I find it really commendable that the author encourages to share the method without trying to make any profit, I think it speaks a lot about his good intentions.
Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting!
Ma Cheryll
Currently Reading: Grace Revealed
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ma-cheryll.html
Latest Review: Beneath the Muscle by Lauren Powers

Post by Ma Cheryll »

Although the Happy Healing method is based on many Asian philosophies, the author encourages the reader to adapt the prayers and mantras presented to their own faith and I think this is very respectful and might help make some readers feel more comfortable.
Thanks for pointing this out dear @Lunastella I almost passed this on until after I came across this realization👍 As always, I enjoyed reading your very honest and detailed review :tiphat: Best regards and more blessings to you and all your future work🙏
Susmita Biswas
Currently Reading: Fuzzy Bunny Slippers
Bookshelf Size: 595
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-susmita-biswas.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller

Post by Susmita Biswas »

Wow, such a unique book. The book seems very informative. Great review.
Susmita Roy :techie-studyinggray:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mar-a-andrea-fern-ndez-sep-lveda.html

Susmita Biswas wrote: 15 Apr 2019, 23:16 Wow, such a unique book. The book seems very informative. Great review.
Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting!

Ma Cheryll wrote: 15 Apr 2019, 21:41
Although the Happy Healing method is based on many Asian philosophies, the author encourages the reader to adapt the prayers and mantras presented to their own faith and I think this is very respectful and might help make some readers feel more comfortable.
Thanks for pointing this out dear @Lunastella I almost passed this on until after I came across this realization👍 As always, I enjoyed reading your very honest and detailed review :tiphat: Best regards and more blessings to you and all your future work🙏
I understand. The book presents practices that can be controversial or uncomfortable for people ascribed to a certain faith, but the author is quite respectful and flexible about it.
As always, thank you so much for your kind words, Cheryll, and many blessings to you too.
Ma Cheryll
Currently Reading: Grace Revealed
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ma-cheryll.html
Latest Review: Beneath the Muscle by Lauren Powers

Post by Ma Cheryll »

@Lunastella ❤️❤️❤️
AvocaDebo621
Currently Reading: The Daily Stoic
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avocadebo621.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by AvocaDebo621 »

Thank you for a well written and detailed review. Your well-put words have stirred my curiosity. Now I really want to know how to deal with pain without painkillers. I am going to read this book soon. 🙂
bookreviewmi1111
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookreviewmi1111.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Post by bookreviewmi1111 »

That was enjoyable reading this book. I think anyone can find this book helpful. Thank you for the review!!
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 86063">Are you afraid of the dark</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 868
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vickie-noel.html
Latest Review: Modern Day Cowboy by Nathaniel Sheft
Reading Device: B01C9JZEBO

Post by Vickie Noel »

I think I agree with the fact that pain sometimes serves the purpose of getting a little bit of attention and care from friends and relatives. It does sound a little cheap, especially when people go so far as to fake it, but it does the work nonetheless. Thanks for the detailed review.
Stop waiting for what you WANT, start working with what you HAVE. --- Seth Cain
Never be bullied into questioning your own credibility. --- Vickie Noel

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”