Meet Travis Pyle

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Travis Pyle
Currently Reading: The Face of Fear
Bookshelf Size: 2

Meet Travis Pyle

Post by Travis Pyle »

My parents were born in Germany. My sister was born in Germany, but I was born in the United States. After my sister was born in 1991, my parents realized the economy of Europe was quickly crashing and my father had lost thousands on stocks that had crashed. My parents decided that their kids would not grow up on the streets. So my mother and my father started the steps needed to become American citizens along with my sister. By 1993, my parents had finally gotten citizenship almost complete. My mother was pregnant with me around 6 months prior to my birthday on April 7, 1993. I was my family's first and only natural born United States citizen. I was born at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital. I was only twenty-six weeks old. Born weighing one and a half pounds, a partially developed heart, no eyes, and barely lungs to breathe. I was a miricle child. My parents believed in saving all of God's blessings. I had died three times legally all before my mom could even hold me. After minor surgeries they were able to stabilize my vital signs and once I had my eyes and lungs I went home with Mom, but the horror isn't finished yet. To be continued.

P.s. yes this is a true story.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Please read this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Introductions”