Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
- Posts: 0
- Joined: 13 Mar 2018, 09:13
- Bookshelf Size: 0
I love to read, its an escape from daily life. I also like to write and had a professor suggest changing my major. I attribute my writing talent to my extensive reading.
Thought this would be good for me since I have been unemployed for almost a year.
I'm just no sure where to start.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 29648
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 60
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 105
- Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
- Currently Reading: Dear Mrs Bird
- Bookshelf Size: 1808
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- fav_author_id: 2484
- Location: Lost in a good book
I suggest to start with the FAQ.
In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)