Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
FabiAlejandra08
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by FabiAlejandra08 »

Hello everyone!

My name is Fabiola, but I most call me Fabi :)
I am a 24 year-old from Texas and I just graduated with my master's in English! I love reading and while I do have academic focuses, I will read almost anything :techie-studyinggray:
I am also a huge comic book fan, so my reading knows no limits!
Can't wait to get started on this site!
Scarlet Lotus
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Scarlet Lotus »

Hello Everyone,
I'm also a burgeoning bookworm. Well, I used to be a huge bookworm until I discovered Wi-Fi. :lol: My favorite genres are Psychological, Horror, Mystery, or a mix of all three. But I'll read anything if it catches my attention.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Please read this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Ogeukwaja

Post by Ogeukwaja »

Hi guys.
My name is Oge and I'm from Nigeria and I'm a new member. Can anyone tell me how to get started.
Thanks
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
April Griffin

Post by April Griffin »

To be honest I never thought something like this would exist! I have been doing "book clubs" with my friends since I was in fourth grade and if I am not studying for nursing school, I am reading a book. I am excited to explore this and give back honest reviews. I love books of most topics including historical fiction to supernatural stories. Any advice on where to start?
gali

Post by gali »

April Griffin wrote: 26 May 2019, 11:44 To be honest I never thought something like this would exist! I have been doing "book clubs" with my friends since I was in fourth grade and if I am not studying for nursing school, I am reading a book. I am excited to explore this and give back honest reviews. I love books of most topics including historical fiction to supernatural stories. Any advice on where to start?
Welcome! You should start with the FAQ. :tiphat:
A retired Admin/Mod

AB_99

Post by AB_99 »

Hi all, my name is Amy.

I've always enjoyed reading and when my parents brought me a kindle some years back there was no limit to the amount of books I could get (and all the money I'd spend on them).

Reading for me is an escape and a way to de-stress.

Recently, I have found myself becoming bored with the genre and style of books I am reading, and am looking forward to finding new authors/books.

Also, getting all the help I need when I have a book block, which I hate.
danyamaradiaga

Post by danyamaradiaga »

Hi!

My name is Danya, I live in California. Although things move very fast here, I have always been the type to enjoy a warm cup of coffee/hot chocolate and read a book. Life can go by in the blink of an eye, so I always imagine myself in a different place, being a different person, living a different life through reading. I love mystery and comedy. I’m really excited to dive into these books!
Brittany Wolpert

Post by Brittany Wolpert »

Hi everyone,

I am an avid reader and a journaling writer. I love to read books that captivate me and challenge how I see the world. Look forward to reading with you all <3
AvrilDamons
Favorite Author: sylvia day
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
fav_author_id: 3447

Post by AvrilDamons »

Hi. I’m so excited to start. I love reading. I see words and my brain automatically reads it. :D :techie-studyingbrown:
Outlawm

Post by Outlawm »

Hi! My name is Mandy from Texas! I am so excited that I ran across this club. My time to read fluctuates as I am the mother of 3 very active kiddos. I do find time to read between practices, early in the morning, before bed and any other times I can squeeze in. I’m looking forward to jumping into the forums and reviewing books.
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

GeorgieKat

Post by GeorgieKat »

Why hello there.
My name is Katelyn. I am an avid seeker of escape, slipping past my world and into that of the protagonist .
I am an artist, a musician, an ecologist. I do love to read sci-fi, fantasy, horror, and post apocalyptic fiction. This satisfies my need to catastrophize this world around me.
I look forward to reading and sharing with you.
Aphrodite1

Post by Aphrodite1 »

Hi! I'm Laylah Aphrodite! Yes, like the Greek goddess. I love to read and write. My favorite genres in both reading and writing are sci-fi, Greek mythology, fantasies, mysteries, Christian fiction and any other fiction. I also crochet, sew, knit, draw/paint, animate, play the piano, sing, and play bunches of sports! I'm fairly new to this and I honestly just wanted a safe place for a fellow "nerd" to run to about the latest books! I found out about this website from some blog on cool ways to make money under a subject on book clubs. Thanks for welcoming me! I cant wait to start!

Return to “Introductions”