Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Kenesha Latoya Fowler
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: The Magician's Secret
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenesha-latoya-fowler.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Kenesha Latoya Fowler »

Hi, everyone!

My name is Kenesha. I'm new to this, and by that I mean new to this online book club, and new to reviewing books. I love to read - that's a given - and I like to write. Of course I've had my opinions on the many books I've read, and have spent time talking about them. However, I have never actually written a review. I'm looking forward to doing that here. I take this as an opportunity to become better in my writing, and to read [more] great books.

A favorite quote of mine: "The man who can read but doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them." - Mark Twain

Good day, everyone. Happy reading! :D
Cfriday
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Cfriday »

Hi, I’m Cfriday and I am a newbie here. I hope I can learn and read a lot of books here.
ReadtoRamble
Currently Reading: The Wind In The Willows
Bookshelf Size: 4527

Post by ReadtoRamble »

Hi ! My name is Ellie, I am a 20 year old Bookstagrammer. I eat, sleep, dream, live, breathe books, i am so happy to join this community and get to know you all !
Valliantly
Currently Reading:

Post by Valliantly »

Hi my name is Valliantly. As you might know already by the forum we are on, that I love to read. I’m mostly into fantasy books but I love any book with a good story to tell. Tragedy and triumph are just a couple of the many things that intrigues me about reading. I hope to discover a plethora of new books and authors.
Sincerely
Valliantly
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Please read this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
J49166B

Post by J49166B »

Hello everyone, my name is Jewles and I'm a new member.

I am an wife, mother, and grandmother who loves to read. I can't tell you how many books I've read because I don't keep count but I can tell you I usually read a book a day outside of work. :techie-reference:

Reading is a love my mother introduced me too when I was young. I remember trading large bags of books with her, her friends at work, and my aunt when I was in high school. It is a passion I very easily find myself getting lost in and have been known to stay up all night to finish a book because I couldn't put it down.
I am excited to be apart of this online bookclub and share my reviews.

Sincerely,
Jewles :D
Chaplain2019

Post by Chaplain2019 »

Hello and my name is Addie. I love reading and my favorite books that I love reading is mangas inspired animes.
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
OlaBooks

Post by OlaBooks »

Hi everyone!

Just joined all the way from New Zealand. Like you all I’m an avid reader and enjoy journalling. I’m new to reviewing but looking forward to giving it a go :)
RankinSteph
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by RankinSteph »

Hi everyone I am a new member of the team. I can not wait to begin.
Saranac23

Post by Saranac23 »

Hello to all, I feel comfortable already in this environment. I've been looking for help to heal, I was very sick and hospitalized for quite sometime. Ironically I am a Certified Holistic Healer and Teacher. However, it is not possible to heal others when your "cup" isn't overflowing.
This will bring purpose and purpose is my goal. Please feel free to contact through the correct channels. I can't wait to start!
Last edited by Saranac23 on 12 Jul 2019, 13:07, edited 1 time in total.
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

Ckempton

Post by Ckempton »

Hello everyone my name’s Cole I absolutely love reading and would love to help emerging authors and i cant wait to start reviewing!!
Momma1618
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-momma1618.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

Post by Momma1618 »

Hi
I seen this online so I thought I would try it ,
I love to read and no one else in my family loves books as much as I do I love reading paperback books and ebooks . When I read I get totally lost in the book but I don’t get to read books as much as I used to because now I have 2 little kids so if I want to read ,I read on my phone or my tablet
bnlindner
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bnlindner.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by bnlindner »

Hello everyone~
My name is Brianna and I have always been a bit of a bibliophile. I am really looking forward to being a part of this group and getting to review/chat about them.
Nice to join you all!!

Return to “Introductions”