Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Monzoey
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Monzoey »

Hello,
I’m Montse. I’ve always loved reading but didn’t get much into it until I turned 12. Since then I’ve started to get really into reading. I find it really fun to create scenarios in my head involving the characters even after I’ve finished a book.
Thx
:techie-studyingbrown:
Tinkerbell_18

Post by Tinkerbell_18 »

Hello everyone, I'm new to this an very excited to become a member of this club..
I'm a huge fan of true crime as well as BIOS, not to mention adolescents as well.. I look forward to a new beginning!!
Thanks for having me,
Megan
Rai-lynx
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
2024 Reading Goal: 13
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Rai-lynx »

Hello Everyone!

My name is Rain, I've always loved reading as a child and all the way into adulthood. I prefer physical copies of books but space is limited and I happened to find myself browsing job applications.

I somehow happened upon this magical place and I've read the guidelines and requirements. I'm in a position in life currently, baby on the way, where any little bit of money helps so, I started looking into this.

I saw that you can get paid for book reviews ontop of getting a free book in which to review. I'm hoping I do a well enough job and I'm very happy something like this exists, why not try at least to get paid doing something I really love to do.

I sincerely thank you. Back to reading guidelines now. Tchuss!
Taylor17MW

Post by Taylor17MW »

Hello everyone!

I am Taylor! A new member from California. I love reading it is a passion I’ve always had and enjoy so much! I can’t wait to get to know some of you wonderful people and enjoy some amazing books as well! Happy reading everyone!
IsabelleK

Post by IsabelleK »

Hi everyone!

I just joined and I’m very excited because I love reading. Nice to meet you all!
Cocomio
Favorite Author: Lurlene McDaniel
Currently Reading: Opaque
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cocomio.html
Latest Review: Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1) by Janet McNulty
fav_author_id: 5319

Post by Cocomio »

Hi everyone! I am excited to have an excuse to read more. I love to read and get sucked into most books very easily. The first author who got me sucked into reading was Lurlene McDaniel in 5th grade and since then I have read a lot of books. I thought being able to make money while reading would be an awesome thing to try so here I am.
GreenBayPackeRFaN12

Post by GreenBayPackeRFaN12 »

Hello-- Don't normally read that much, but now I'll start. I have a kindle, but haven't updated it recently. I haven't done audio in awhile. Used to go to Barnes and Noble, but since I've moved don't go there anymore. Here's to new beginnings.
IreneA727
Favorite Book: His For Keeps
Currently Reading: Sin & Chocolate
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by IreneA727 »

Hello everyone! I'm new, 28, wife, and mom and I can't stop reading, especially in my Kindle App. Nice to meet you all!
Cristina Casas

Post by Cristina Casas »

Hi,
I'm Cristina, I am a college student studying book publishing. Reading is my life and I am always looking for new ways to expand my field of knowledge. I found that I have some free time & thought this would be an excellent way to fill it. I also thought it would be fun to practically apply the skills I am learning in my classes (Book Publishing Overview, Copyediting, etc). To sum me up in one sentence, I have lived my entire life trying to be Hermione Granger.

Cristina
Kirsten_R107

Post by Kirsten_R107 »

Hi my names Kirsten.I have loved reading for as long as I can remember. But back in middle school I had a teacher ruin it for me but I’ve started to get back into the thrill of reading and found this it seemed perfect.
ammacdonald
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ammacdonald.html
Latest Review: The BadRedhead Media 30-Day Book Marketing Challenge by Rachel Thompson

Post by ammacdonald »

Hi, I'm Alaina, I've been an avid reader and writer all my life and an online book club is something I've been wanting to get involved in for a while. Look forward to chatting more in the discussion topics!
Karmkearney

Post by Karmkearney »

Hi!
I love reading and writing and am excited to get started! Reviews can really impact my choices and hopefully I will be able to help other readers make their selection.
AutumnMira
Currently Reading:

Post by AutumnMira »

Hello everyone, I am new here if you can't tell lol. I heard about this site on google, and it seemed like fun cause I love reading...I write occasionally -if fanfiction counts- and enjoy reading short stories, or full length novels...mostly of the syfy, fantasy or urban fantasy genre.
LEnroth

Post by LEnroth »

I read mostly western novels, historical works, fiction and some biographies. I have in the past written music reviews, and food critiques. I am looking to hear about what others like and find interesting. 8-)
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

Welcome! :text-welcomewave: :text-welcomeconfetti:

This thread is the best place to start. :reading-4:
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?