How will i get the book to read

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Johnston316
Favorite Author: Laureen Giulian
Currently Reading: The First Time Father
Bookshelf Size: 12
fav_author_id: 242730

How will i get the book to read

Post by Johnston316 »

Can someone help me through how i can get the book after i have selected want to read and added to my shelf
Manang Muyang
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 686
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manang-muyang.html
Latest Review: Your Great Name by Shawn Funk
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Manang Muyang »

Welcome to OBC! Please explore the forums and check out the topic Links and Info for New Members.

Re your question, you cannot choose a book to review from Bookshelves. You would need to go to the Review Team Forum. Click the Preferences tab to indicate your preferred books (basically what your device can handle). Do not say YES to "Can you leave Anazon reviews?" if you are not eligible to leave reviews there. (Amazon requires a $50 purchase history within one year.) Note that you can download the Kindle app for free from Amazon. You can also download the OBC Reader for free. Once you have set your preferences, click the Select button to see what books you can review. Read the description carefully for any special requirements.

Good luck and have fun!

Return to “Introductions”