Hello there!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
mrharms216
Bookshelf Size: 0

Hello there!

Post by mrharms216 »

Hello!

My name is Dave, and I have been an avid reader since before I can remember. My mom loves telling me stories about how I would make racetracks with my Little Golden Books, and as a reward for cleaning up, she would read them all to me. I have loved reading ever since.

Some of my favorite authors are Stephen King, Tom Clancy, and George R.R. Martin, but my reading tastes are as various as my musical tastes. I love reading about science (physics in particular), humor, biographies, and pretty much anything else that isn't 50 Shades of Gray.

I am here to get ideas for new books to read since I have been re-reading some of my old favorites and am looking for something new. This seems like the place to be for new recommendations! :D
Fran
Favorite Author: David Mitchell
Favorite Book: Anna Karenina
Currently Reading: Hide and Seek
Bookshelf Size: 1208
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fran.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 3104

Post by Fran »

:text-welcomeconfetti:
We fade away, but vivid in our eyes
A world is born again that never dies.
- My Home by Clive James
bluemel4
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Anne Bishop
Currently Reading: The Dark Tower, Books 1-3
Bookshelf Size: 466
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bluemel4.html
Latest Review: "Severed Threads" by Kaylin McFarren
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 6086

Post by bluemel4 »

Hiya mrharms216! Welcome to the site! There are a lot of forum requests for book recommendations. You are in good company. Also check out the reviews by members. There are genre specific categories. :) Explore have fun! Everyone is really nice here.
"Life is a journey, not a destination" --Ralph Waldo Emerson
Latest Review: "Severed Threads" by Kaylin McFarren

Return to “Introductions”