You Just Can't Beat A Real Book!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
KayTheBookWorm86
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon You Just Can't Beat A Real Book!

Post by KayTheBookWorm86 »

I am addicted to books...and no I don't want help lol! My name is Kay I'm 35 and from the UK.
I love most books that are written by James Patterson but mainly the standout title for me by JP has to be "Kill Me If You Can" also my other fave author is the awesome Peter James - Atom Bomb Angel (I Highly Recommend this title),
I also love books that have humor in them, especially satirical humor! So there are 2 awesome books in my humor genre. I recommend to you all the author Rosemarie Jarski and the book which is called "Dim Wit" title number 2 is a hilarious Mock autobio about Trump written by Alec Baldwin which is called "You Can't Spell America Without Me" again I highly advise you read it as it's brilliantly written and presented with Baldwin dressed up as Mr. Trump throughout the book. Anyway, that's it from me for now.
Stay Cool and keep flicking thru those pages! Kay :mrgreen:
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

Welcome! :text-welcomewave: :text-welcomeconfetti:

This thread is the best place to start. :reading-4:
Pronouns: She/Her