Emm Serious at Reading

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
EmmReads
Bookshelf Size: 0

Emm Serious at Reading

Post by EmmReads »

My Chemistry Professor lighted the candle of the bookworm in me. Assigned to read a chapter (20 to 30 pages) due every meeting, I knew from thereof that I'll be doing two things, learning chemistry and reading more books. Wanting not just to keep myself quiet, I know reading will be of great help to feed my curious and wandering mind. I joined to hold myself accountable to the paperbound books that I planned to read since 2015 and to finish the e-books I have downloaded. I'll be posting the titles of the paperbound books and e-books soon. Wanting to meet readers and book lovers who struggle to books not because they don't have enough time but because they have too many of them. Maybe they can share how they read their books and what comes after reading them. :wink:
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Please read the FAQ and this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Introductions”