Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
- Posts: 0
- Joined: 02 Dec 2019, 21:34
- Bookshelf Size: 0
Hello everyone! My name is Romina, I love reading since I was a little girl, the first one I read was The secret garden when I was 7.
Enjoy reading about different topics, but mostly prefer existencial realism novels, not quite atracted to fiction or romantic ones.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 41765
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2019 Reading Goal: 100
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 92
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
- Currently Reading: Library of Souls
- Bookshelf Size: 1978
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- fav_author_id: 2484
In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)