New Reviewer

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Isabelle-Floyd
Bookshelf Size: 0

New Reviewer

Post by Isabelle-Floyd »

Hi! My name is Isabelle Floyd and I am new to the club.
As a child and as of now, I have had a passion for reading. My mother had this huge cabinet filled with books— every shelf, every space, every drawer. Almost everyday I would just go through and flip through the pages of them and admire numerous authors’ work. Now that I am a stay-at-home wife of a marine in a brand new town, it’s hard for me to find any work of my interest at this time. I saw an ad online for this website and decided to give it a try. I honestly cannot wait to be able to explore different books and authors and give my constructive criticism on the readings and possibly make some money! I overall feel like I am gonna have a great experience either way and will love the outcome it provides me. :D
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Please read this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Bukhtawer Batool
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Bukhtawer Batool »

Hi.. I'm Bukhtawer Batool and I am new to club..
I hope I'll have a great time with you guys and I will learn a lot and will enjoy new experiences.. Thank you

Return to “Introductions”