Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
- Posts: 0
- Joined: 15 Apr 2019, 00:35
- Bookshelf Size: 0
Since I was little I relate more to fictional characters more than anything, I love the feeling of drowning into a good story. Which is why I love wtahicing films and reading a good book and music also come to a close second. My goal in life is to create a more imaginative mind((: !!!
- Gravymaster of Bookshelves
- Posts: 33577
- Joined: 27 Aug 2014, 02:02
- 2019 Reading Goal: 50
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 36
- 2018 Reading Goal: 65
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 60
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 78
- Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
- Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
- Currently Reading: The Faerie Queene
- Bookshelf Size: 945
- fav_author_id: 3249
is the best place to start.
That's the nice thing about insanity: evil people kill you, but crazy ones try to make you understand.
Seanan McGuire ~ A Local Habitation
- Beardmaster of Bookshelves
- Posts: 48248
- Joined: 02 Oct 2014, 01:52
- 2019 Reading Goal: 190
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 37
- 2018 Reading Goal: 190
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 74
- 2017 Reading Goal: 190
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 29
- Favorite Author: Ted Dekker
- Favorite Book: The Bible
- Currently Reading: Christiana
- Bookshelf Size: 567
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rssllue.html
- Latest Review: Midnight Musings by William E Lang Jr
- fav_author_id: 2881
Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your time on the site!
~ occupare fati suffocavit
I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. ~ Psalms 4:8