Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
abc200
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by abc200 »

Hi everyone I'm happy to be here
Balebi Alexis
Favorite Book: Surviving the Business of Healthcare
Currently Reading: Brandy, Ballad of a Pirate Princess
Bookshelf Size: 135

Post by Balebi Alexis »

I am grateful towards you 7 days ago being in this platform I am happy because I am right now reading books that make me stronger in english as I am a french speaker, and I have a little knowledge in english. When I am reading books, it allows me to seek some tough words in the dictionary so that I know them and one week finishing in this group my english starts improving. And in additional to this, I am participate in commenting different books already published, I have tast of reading as well. Thank you! so much
_JOAN
Currently Reading: Vagabond
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by _JOAN »

Hello! I'm new to this kind of thing; but I'm open to learning while also inputting my review regarding certain books
Chadwriter
Currently Reading:

Post by Chadwriter »

Hello! I am an adult Nigerian, and a story enthusiast. I just got on the vehicle, and believe the destination promises limitless opportunities of an intriguing adventurous life.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Welcome! Please read the FAQ and this thread: Important Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Fezokuhle-Ntokozo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Fezokuhle-Ntokozo »

I am Fezokuhle and my P.A is Ntokozo who is my sister as well, we are happy to join you following our father Mr. O. Kilili
Fezokuhle-Ntokozo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Fezokuhle-Ntokozo »

thanks everyone for welcoming me and i hope we will have many years of good relation and book reading.
Classic Lady
Currently Reading:

Post by Classic Lady »

Hello book lovers! I have just joined Online Book Club, both as a member and on the review team. :tiphat:

I love classic literature and modern period pieces, biographies, and I also really enjoy children's books, especially fantasy and English children's stories. I am actually taking a college course on classic children's literature at the moment. I like poetry very much, but I sometimes struggle to really get the meaning out of some of the more profound pieces. I'm working on it...

The most recent book I have read is The Great Gatsby, and some short stories by F. Scott Fitzgerald. All great in my opinion, and a wonderful window into the turbulent times of the 1920's. How I love all things vintage!! :techie-studyingbrown:

I'm so glad to be joining the community, and I really look forward to making some friends and reading some great new finds!
gali

Post by gali »

Welcome! Please read the FAQ and this thread: Important Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
KerryLopez1

Post by KerryLopez1 »

Hello all!
I am new here & I'm also a writer but I am on a short platform.
I write blogs of technical things & generate traffic & do a lot of hard work for writing from these forums I take tips from all your content & manipulate it in my content.
Last edited by gali on 29 Nov 2021, 00:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Self-promoting
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

Observer_Essien

Post by Observer_Essien »

Hello,
Am Daniel from Nigeria, a lover of philosophy and inspirational life changing quote. I love reading and exploring different books.
Okereke_nnamdi

Post by Okereke_nnamdi »

Thanks

Hey, I'm Okereke Nnamdi Nwafor, an Igbo Nigerian, lover of Christ and humanity... Happy to have you here ❤🙏
PrinceOrator

Post by PrinceOrator »

Hello everyone

I am Princewill by name. An avid reader and I got to know about this site through Mr Reno Omokri. Hoping to benefit emmensely from the site. Thank you very much.
gali

Post by gali »

Welcome! Please read the FAQ and this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

Return to “Introductions”