Looking for a book like one I've read

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Random742
Bookshelf Size: 0

Looking for a book like one I've read

Post by Random742 »

I've just finished reading Letters to the lost by Brigid Kemmerer for the second time and I'm now looking for another similar book. What I loved about it was how the misunderstood angry guy eventually found romance (really naff I know). So if anyone knows of anything similar I'd really appreciate it.
eleanorthereader
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eleanorthereader.html
Latest Review: Raven's Peak by Lincoln Cole

Post by eleanorthereader »

As someone who reads classics, my immediate response is "Jane Eyre." I'm not awesome at romance but an adventure with heavy romance is "The Quest" by Nelson DeMille!
jkmalik
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by jkmalik »

The one that comes to mind is A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks. It's the only Nicholas Sparks I've read, but I enjoyed it, as well as the movie.
KatiesReading
Currently Reading: Strange the Dreamer
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by KatiesReading »

How about "A court of thorns and roses?" by Sarah J Mass? I can't recommend the series enough :)
Corina Elena
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-corinaelena.html
Latest Review: Guilt by David Taylor Black

Post by Corina Elena »

I don't think they are very similar, but I don't know why this book popped into my mind: Bel Ami by Guy de Maupassant.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”