Need more authors!

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
kelmore
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Need more authors!

Post by kelmore »

I love the authors Kresley Cole, Gena Showalter, Lisa Kleypas, Meg Cabot (mediator), and Sherrilyn Kenyon. I have a few others that I regularly read from, but those are my top favorites. I enjoy the romance genre (historical or supernatural). I'm looking for a new series to start reading. I would really appreciate any suggestions <3 :)
Letora
Favorite Book: Wicked Saints
Currently Reading: the air between
Bookshelf Size: 251
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-letora.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Letora »

I would suggest trying Kalayna Price or Christine Feehan. Both fall into the supernatural romance genre.
"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope." - Dr. Seuss
EllieLieberman
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Drank the Moon
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ellielieberman.html
Latest Review: Adrift by Charlie Sheldon

Post by EllieLieberman »

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. It is one of my favorite romances and the historical fiction and supernatural elements are amazing!
ayomie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayomie.html
Latest Review: Cancer on a Harley or is it? Lyme Disease by Lisa Heather Torbert

Post by ayomie »

You might want to try Nora Roberts if you have not already done so. Her novels are classic.
“I have experienced many times
since then that I don’t always have
to prove I’m right to win at the
game of life."
Rob White
mariana90
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mariana90.html
Latest Review: Zonas de quema by Jorge P. Newbery
Reading Device: B00L89V1AA

Post by mariana90 »

You should look up Cinda Williams Chima. Her Seven Realms series sounds like something you would enjoy.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”