Book Search

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
tazdevil
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tazdevil.html
Latest Review: Raven's Peak by Lincoln Cole

Book Search

Post by tazdevil »

Hi People,
I’m a big fan of fast paced novels. My favorites, in terms of genre, range from crime to horror to suspense to romance. I’m just looking for anything that is interesting and evokes emotions. Some of my all time favorites include a variety of Stephen King novels and Nicholas Sparks novels. As you can probably tell I’m not picky with the genre as long as the book has an interesting plot.
So any suggestions?
melissah30
Currently Reading: Winning the War on Cancer
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melissah30.html
Latest Review: Hello, My Love by Evy Journey
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by melissah30 »

It's been a while since I read any of his books, but I loved Ted Dekker when I was in high school. I have referred to him as the "Christian Stephen King" before. Some of his books have a very obvious Christian theme, but some aren't as noticeable if you aren't into that. He also does that thing where all of his different series and single books are still very entwined. My favorites are Thr3e and House (co-authored by Frank Peretti), and Skin.
Louanne Piccolo
Currently Reading: A Judegement in Stone
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-louanne-piccolo.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Louanne Piccolo »

Hi,
I've just read a book for review that really impressed me as it's an indie author and I'd definitely recommend him. Fast-paced - yes. Evoking emotions - definitely. Interesting plot - I thought so.
His name is Glenn Trust.
It's likely I will die next to a pile of things I was meaning to read - Lemony Snicket

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”