Forgotten booktitle

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Bookreader2331
Bookshelf Size: 0

Forgotten booktitle

Post by Bookreader2331 »

Some time ago i read a book. I loved the book, and now i would like to reread the book. :D One problem... I forgot what the book is called. I would like to hear if anyone can help me remember the book.

The book is about a girl who tries to steal a magic thing (stone?). She gets caught and are send out to retrieve a magic….. This is a race. The mc likes the prince she meets. A thieveking from her area are also in the race, but she is very mad at him. He was the one that rattled her out to the authorities.

I can't remember more and im not sure if my description is accurate. If someone has any idea about the booktitle please help..
Mallory Porshnev
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Moloka'i
Bookshelf Size: 332
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pricklypurple.html
Latest Review: The Paradize Inn by Sheri O'Sullivan

Post by Mallory Porshnev »

Could it be Blood of Stone: A Shattered Magic Novel by Jayne Faith?

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”