Looking for Reverse Harem novels

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Ebbingwhitelight
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebbingwhitelight.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Looking for Reverse Harem novels

Post by Ebbingwhitelight »

Reverse harem are my new favorite books. I mostly ready sci-fi and I found a couple books on Amazon but their mostly single books and I'd love some full series suggestions if you have them. YA or full 18+ are fine.

Thanks!
Vampirepotato4
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Vampirepotato4 »

Maybe try 'A Court of Thorns and Roses' it only has a couple guys but it's a really good series. I'd recommend another except the author left it on a horrible cliff-hanger and has no plans as of now to continue. I can't torture someone like that. Best try CTR
HogSandwich
Favorite Author: China Mieville
Currently Reading: Persuasion
Bookshelf Size: 26
fav_author_id: 6004

Post by HogSandwich »

Laurell K Hamilton's Anita Blake series. The first 3 books are a really tight, great paranormal crime series, and then it kind of unravels into a multi-dude smutfest. Godspeed!
Ebbingwhitelight
Currently Reading:

Vampirepotato4 wrote: 19 Feb 2018, 18:02 Maybe try 'A Court of Thorns and Roses' it only has a couple guys but it's a really good series. I'd recommend another except the author left it on a horrible cliff-hanger and has no plans as of now to continue. I can't torture someone like that. Best try CTR
I will check it out. Thank you!
Ebbingwhitelight
Currently Reading:

HogSandwich wrote: 21 Feb 2018, 08:39 Laurell K Hamilton's Anita Blake series. The first 3 books are a really tight, great paranormal crime series, and then it kind of unravels into a multi-dude smutfest. Godspeed!
Oh my gosh that's the first author I started reading when I was younger. Totally forgot about it and I know she has a few more books out I should read. Thank you!
Vampirepotato4
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Vampirepotato4 »

No problem. Happy to help.
Holkar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Holkar »

Thanks for the suggestion I will for sure read a court of thorns and Rose's
Naaya123
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-naaya123.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Post by Naaya123 »

I think you should definitely try the series ‘The Privileged of Pembroke High’ by Ivy Fox. Another really good series is ‘The Sinners of Saint Amos’ by Logan Fox, it’s my favourite.
DianneReads
Currently Reading: Business Made Simple
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-diannereads.html
Latest Review: High Flying by Kaylin McFarren
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by DianneReads »

Oh, the timing! I came on here looking for an excuse to talk about the series I just finished which was the most surprisingly entertaining series I’ve read in a long time, Hijinks Harem by Tate James and C.M, Stunich. It’s a paranormal erotic romance staring some seriously steamy scenes abundantly throughout the novels. Be prepared for puns galore (like, a lot), breaking the fourth wall, and most shockingly even with all the silliness, characters you will grow to root for. I just finished the series and it is hawt 😳🥵🤭 The series starts with MMMMF with some MM action as well.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”