Which romance novel has the most beautiful story and cover?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Glavca
Bookshelf Size: 0

Which romance novel has the most beautiful story and cover?

Post by Glavca »

Hey guys, I'm searching for romance novels with truly beautiful timeless love stories and truly beautiful covers, so I'm wondering, which is the most beautiful romance novel you've ever read, and which is the one that truly captivated you with its beautiful cover ?
greywalker
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... ndation</a>
Currently Reading: The Mysticism of Paul the Apostle
Bookshelf Size: 133

Post by greywalker »

I don't really read romance novels anymore, but the very first one that hooked me is by Amanda Ashley (that's a penname of Madeline Baker, I believe) It's a vampire romance called "Embrace the Night." It's recently been reissued with a more contemporary, boring cover, but if you can find a copy of the original issue of the book with the old cover, it is quite gorgeous. It's usually findable at used bookstores or Goodwill, etc. But it is a vampire romance so keep that in mind. Sorry if that's not your thing. But it is old-style vampire romance which means real romance (and no sparkling vampires but no graphic vampire stuff either).
Kdsfae84
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 193
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdsfae84.html

Post by Kdsfae84 »

I fell in love with a paranormal cover for a book called Omega Born. I just love that cover.
psychopathycathy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1344
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-psychopathycathy.html
Latest Review: Notes of Sorrow Songs Of Joy by Robert Lauri

Post by psychopathycathy »

When you say romance, my mind immediately goes to Colleen Hoover!
November 9 and It Ends With Us are two of my faves, but Confess is my #1 and the cover is absolutely gorgeous.
Arun Bhardwaj
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arun-bhardwaj.html

Post by Arun Bhardwaj »

I recommend you to read 'half girlfriend' by chetan bhagat. I bet you will like it as it is very beautiful and emotional story. Chetan bhagat is a very well known writer from india. You can read other books by him as well, As he always makes piece of art.
shish_by_design
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 66">Strong Heart</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shish-by-design.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by shish_by_design »

I'd say Fugly by Mimi Jane Pamiloff. Its a great book about this girl who was born with an ugly face but she has a great body, great hair and is intelligent on top of it all. she goes to work for a cosmetics company that believes in selling their product without making women feel bad about their physical body. Then she finds that the owner, the guy that has been am inspiration to her since she finished college is a fake and to top it all is allergic to any sort of ugliness, from ugly faces, bodies to clothes and even furniture. so they strike out a deal, she'll help him with his problem and in return he'll give her a position in his company. It works out in the end cause they end up falling love.
Naval Aulakh
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-naval-aulakh.html
Latest Review: "The Deserving" by Efren O'brien

Post by Naval Aulakh »

There are many romantic books I love. But one which I really enjoyed was Escape by Belle Ami.
I also liked Breaking Sandcastles by Kirk Burris. Their covers are also good.
Live Life to the Fullest and Enjoy Reading!!
Latest Review: "The Deserving" by Efren O'brien
Shamim Bilha
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 21

Post by Shamim Bilha »

Deisre by R.G Winter. Be sure to get hooked.
Julez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julez.html
Latest Review: Last Dance by Stephen Manning

Post by Julez »

I would love to read this book
shish_by_design wrote:I'd say Fugly by Mimi Jane Pamiloff. Its a great book about this girl who was born with an ugly face but she has a great body, great hair and is intelligent on top of it all. she goes to work for a cosmetics company that believes in selling their product without making women feel bad about their physical body. Then she finds that the owner, the guy that has been am inspiration to her since she finished college is a fake and to top it all is allergic to any sort of ugliness, from ugly faces, bodies to clothes and even furniture. so they strike out a deal, she'll help him with his problem and in return he'll give her a position in his company. It works out in the end cause they end up falling love.
Sophie11
Currently Reading: My Trip To Adele
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sophie11.html
Latest Review: Marrying a Playboy Billionaire by H M Irwing

Post by Sophie11 »

shish_by_design wrote:I'd say Fugly by Mimi Jane Pamiloff. Its a great book about this girl who was born with an ugly face but she has a great body, great hair and is intelligent on top of it all. she goes to work for a cosmetics company that believes in selling their product without making women feel bad about their physical body. Then she finds that the owner, the guy that has been am inspiration to her since she finished college is a fake and to top it all is allergic to any sort of ugliness, from ugly faces, bodies to clothes and even furniture. so they strike out a deal, she'll help him with his problem and in return he'll give her a position in his company. It works out in the end cause they end up falling love.
Thank you for the recommendation, this is my type of story.
NicholsC97
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholsc97.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Post by NicholsC97 »

Eternal Kiss of Darkness by Jeaniene Frost is my favorite story and art wise.
Only1Cola
Currently Reading: The Age of Innocence
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-only1cola.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Only1Cola »

Try reading ‘The Story of Beautiful Girl’ by Rachel Simon. It is an unusual love story that is, at times, heart wrenching but ultimately satisfying. It follows the love between two disabled people who become separated from each other.
Nicole_Boyd
Currently Reading: Devil in False Colors
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicole-boyd.html
Latest Review: House of Eire by June Gillam

Post by Nicole_Boyd »

My all-time favorite romantic novel is “A Bride Most Begrudging” by Deeanna Gist. It’s about a woman who travels to the new world and is married off to a settler she doesn’t even know. I won’t spoil any of it for you but it’s so so good! And the cover is a woman with a beautiful vintage wedding gown. 💕
Ghost11111
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ghost11111.html
Latest Review: Sundown by Carl H. Mitchell

Post by Ghost11111 »

I read a romance novel not too long ago called "Christmas in Paris" by Hazel Gaynor. It takes place during World War I where the couple fall in love with each other through letters they sent back in forth. The cover is a gorgeous picture of the Eiffel Tower and an elegant journal opened up with the built in bookmark tied around the center like a Christmas bow. I would definitely recommend it.
lucia_kizas
Favorite Author: Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lucia-kizas.html
Latest Review: Business Basics BootCamp by Mitche Graf
fav_author_id: 2366

Post by lucia_kizas »

I love almost every book written by Skye Warren, and her covers are gorgeous, like the dark romance "The Pawn" where there is a chess figure pawn standing on the board with the king figure down. To be honest, the only books of hers are the ones that have a half-dressed guys on them (and those are only a few).

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”