Book Ideas for the New Year

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Neverlandgirl
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neverlandgirl.html
Latest Review: There's a Rooster in My Bathroom! by Trish Ostroski

Book Ideas for the New Year

Post by Neverlandgirl »

Hi y'all, any suggestions for easy-read type clean teen romance stories? I like short books that don't have intimidating page numbers, but long ones aren't out of the question either. As little profanity as possible, but with lots of things to keep the reader interested. If you think Everything, Everything, The Giver, and All This Time, you've got my type of story.

Thanks in advance,

NeverlandGirl
May the Lord bless you and keep you
Zurita De Beer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zurita-de-beer.html
Latest Review: The Drug-Free Sleep Solution: The Four-Week Program for Overcoming Insomnia Using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy by David Durocher

Post by Zurita De Beer »

Hi, have you tried reading some books by Dorothy May Mercer? She has some good books that are not very long at all, and her writing style is very clean, but she writes about different real-life topics in a fiction story with a bit of romance and action. You could also try Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson. It is a fun, clean, and romantic book for teens.
Hussein21
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hussein21.html
Latest Review: Bama Boy by Bobby Morrison

Post by Hussein21 »

I would have been of help, but I don't enjoy reading romance. I prefer mysteries, sci-fi and crime. I would be glad if you can recommend any. The page numbers don't mind.
Aly Smith
Currently Reading: Stone of Gabriel
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Aly Smith »

Wheel of time by Robert Jordan or Black Magician trilogy by Trudi Cavanan are two of my favorite series. Both have several books included and will keep your attention for a long time.
M Herbst
Currently Reading: King of Scars
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-m-herbst.html
Latest Review: Randy the Irresistible by S M Goodier

Post by M Herbst »

Not sure if its romantic enough, but Skullduggery Pleasant is a super interesting book series, filled with action adventure and magic, not any profanities that I can remember and each book could probably be read in a day if you have the time.
Hadeer khan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Hadeer khan »

Such a great story. I actually love these kind of stories and I always prefer reading romance books. I love how a dream comes true. This story get me to know what love is. Kyle always be my favorite character of book. I love this.
josephinemmarsh
Currently Reading: Dutch Girl
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by josephinemmarsh »

Neverlandgirl wrote: 12 Dec 2021, 00:00 Hi y'all, any suggestions for easy-read type clean teen romance stories? I like short books that don't have intimidating page numbers, but long ones aren't out of the question either. As little profanity as possible, but with lots of things to keep the reader interested. If you think Everything, Everything, The Giver, and All This Time, you've got my type of story.

Thanks in advance,

NeverlandGirl

It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
I Like Fiction Books
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-i-like-fiction-books.html
Latest Review: Merlin's Rings: Book One: Young Crusaders by Virginia Hoyt

Post by I Like Fiction Books »

Forget Me Not by Ellie Terry

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”