Laws Of Attraction Books.

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Denv12
Bookshelf Size: 0

Laws Of Attraction Books.

Post by Denv12 »

Hi.
This is a new interest that I have been thinking about.I would like to buy a book on the subject of the laws of attraction.But,I prefer a book that others have read and they recommend a book for various reasons.I know there are books out there on this subject so I hope you can help. I think I'll buying a pre owned book as opposed to a new one. Over to you.What book/books have you personally read that have helped ? Thank you.
Regards Denv12.
Ashna Tibrewal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashna-tibrewal.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Ashna Tibrewal »

You could check out- The Secret. It deals with the law of attraction ( not the romantic kind). It has the law about attracting anything like materialistic things or feelings. It has four books in the series which can be read as a standalone also.
Asma Aisha Ansari
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Favorite Book: Roadside Picnic
Currently Reading: Sapiens
Bookshelf Size: 806
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-asma-aisha-ansari.html
Latest Review: When Black Shoes Turn Red by Tom McKenna
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Asma Aisha Ansari »

Do read this book: E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality by Pam Grout. It's delightful, funny and profound. Reading this book helped me silent the non-stop mental chatter my brain indulges in. I finally understood how damaging it is to think negative thoughts, and the importance of positive and uplifting self-talk.
I've read similar books before and been advised by people to think positively, etc. but none of that worked for me. This book, however, changed everything. I think it's the content itself and the brilliant writing style. The book is definitely persuasive but not demanding. And the funny and lighthearted tone of the book keeps you glued to the end.
Imagination is a good servant, and a bad master. - Agatha Christie

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”