Which book to read next? (4 choices)

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
realtium
Bookshelf Size: 0

Which book to read next? (4 choices)

Post by realtium »

Dears, I need to choose from one of the books below.
Which one would you recommend?

<b>Never Split the Difference</b> Voss, Chris *

<b>Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones</b> Clear, James *

<b>Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life: Life-Changing Tools for Healthy Relationships</b> Rosenberg, Marshall B.

<b>The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment</b> Tolle, Eckhart

Regards
Julian
Kayzed
Currently Reading: Flat Top Mountain Ranch -- the beginning
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kayzed.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Kayzed »

I haven't read any of them either but the power of now stands out. This is because spiritual enlightenment has the potential to build good habits and healthy relationships. Youd have killed two birds with one stone.
alicia_fountain
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =8717">The Brothers Karamazov</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alicia-fountain.html
Latest Review: Shepherds of Destiny by Kiel Barnekov

Post by alicia_fountain »

Kayzed wrote: 20 Apr 2020, 18:34 I haven't read any of them either but the power of now stands out. This is because spiritual enlightenment has the potential to build good habits and healthy relationships. Youd have killed two birds with one stone.
I have to agree with Kayzed. Otherwise, the one about breaking habits would be a good read! Have you chosen a book to read, yet?
AnnObiageri
Currently Reading: Mixed Blessings
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-annobiageri.html
Latest Review: Idiom Attack Vol. 1 Everyday Living (French Edition) by Peter Liptak

Post by AnnObiageri »

The power of now looks interesting. I personally would go for this because it suits my own situation. I guess you could try to mentally suit each one to your needs and choose the one that resonate s best for u
Amanda Nicole Newton
Currently Reading: East Wind, 2nd Edition
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-nicole-newton.html
Latest Review: Shadow's Adventure Home by Kathy Kovar

Post by Amanda Nicole Newton »

alicia_fountain wrote: 09 May 2020, 21:39
Kayzed wrote: 20 Apr 2020, 18:34 I haven't read any of them either but the power of now stands out. This is because spiritual enlightenment has the potential to build good habits and healthy relationships. Youd have killed two birds with one stone.
I have to agree with Kayzed. Otherwise, the one about breaking habits would be a good read! Have you chosen a book to read, yet?
I agree on the Power of Now, if you haven't already chosen. It sounds like a good foundation to then build up from by reading the others after.
Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”