Something Good for Granny...

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
tsh1001
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tsh1001.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Something Good for Granny...

Post by tsh1001 »

My grandma is in need of books that were published in large print format. She really liked "The Help" and also likes autobiographies.

I purchased "The Underground Railroad" for her, but am looking for good options for the next purchase! Something I can get on amazon or ebay please!
"I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."
Thea Frederick
Currently Reading: Little Dorrit
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thea-frederick.html
Latest Review: How to Cope: Parenting a Child with Special Needs by Christine E. Staple Ebanks

Post by Thea Frederick »

The Hiding Place is an autobiography and a really good story. It is about Corrie ten Boom who hides Jews during the Holocaust but can be kind of intense. I don’t know what kind of books she is good with:-)
-Thea M. Frederick

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”