What should i read in adult fiction?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
alaina358
Bookshelf Size: 0

What should i read in adult fiction?

Post by alaina358 »

I liked reading All the light we cannot see.....can anyone suggest me more books?
Doodle98
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-doodle98.html
Latest Review: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature by Chet Shupe

Post by Doodle98 »

The French Lieutenant's Woman by John Fowles has a similar vibe to it without being nearly as sad. Also has a lot to say about how we tell stories.
Thea Frederick
Currently Reading: Little Dorrit
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thea-frederick.html
Latest Review: How to Cope: Parenting a Child with Special Needs by Christine E. Staple Ebanks

Post by Thea Frederick »

The Hiding Place is really good, but it’s not fiction. It kind of has a similar atmosphere to All the Light We Cannot See.
Although, I have a question for you. What did you like about All the Light We Cannot See? I read it and liked in up until the seemingly anti climactic ending, and after that I didn’t really like it. I felt like there was sort of a theme of defiled purity, and I didn’t understand what the ending might have been communicating that was positive. I would like to hear your view on the book so that I can understand it better myself. :-)
-Thea M. Frederick
Brendafaye
Currently Reading: You Are Not Alone
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brendafaye.html
Latest Review: East Wind, 2nd edition by Jack Winnick

Post by Brendafaye »

The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid, The House We Grew Up In by Lisa Jewell. Two of my favorites!

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”