Looking for books with descriptions of men's clothing

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
ann01
Bookshelf Size: 0

Looking for books with descriptions of men's clothing

Post by ann01 »

Hey, i'm looking for any books from different eras (around the 17th century to the present day) where you can find a description of men's clothing. The description doens't habe to be super long, i just want to be able to analyze it and the compare it to show how it changed throughout the time.

I need it for an assignment i'm doing and because it wouldn't be too great if i would just read a book and then realize that there's nothing that i could really analyze i wanted to know if you have any suggestions.
I chose this topic by myself and would love to write about it but if i can't find any books beforehand i might have to change it. So it would be amazing if you could help me :D
mary-annef
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-annef.html
Latest Review: Child of the Sun Complete Edition by Michael Van Cleve

Post by mary-annef »

Try Georgette Heyer for the Recency period dress. All her books go into detail of clothing but The Recency Buck is probably a good one to go for for men's clothing in particular.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”