The Cellar read alikes

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
lmackiewicz
Bookshelf Size: 0

The Cellar read alikes

Post by lmackiewicz »

Hey everyone,

I'm searching for books that would be appealing to readers of The Cellar by Natasha Preston. I'm looking for YA fiction where the story revolves around a subject being held captive and their experience rather than a mystery about a kidnapping/missing person--so I'm looking for kidnapping books where the main perspectives are that of the individuals directly involved in a captive/hostage situation. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I've got a handful of titles, but they're hard to come by. Also, any non-fiction such as titles like Jaycee Dugard's A Stolen Life would also be helpful.

Thanks to any of you that can help!

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”