Mafia Romance

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
fati-hri
Favorite Author: Tijan
Bookshelf Size: 0
fav_author_id: 14277

Mafia Romance

Post by fati-hri »

Lately I haven't been able to find some good mafia romance books :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
So help me guys, I love books like Carter Reed, Cole by Tijan or Lucca by Sarah Brianne
HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE
Laura Lee
Currently Reading: Holiday in Death 
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laura-lee.html
Latest Review: My ABC "Chair" Book by Barbara H. Hartsfield

Post by Laura Lee »

Crow by A. Zavarelli is book one of the "Boston Underworld Series." They can be quite dark, but if you like Tijan, you can handle it. ;)

Roxie Rivera has a series called "Her Russian Protector" that you might enjoy.

I've seen a book called The Bratva's Baby by Jane Henry, but I haven't read it.

You might also try Tillie Cole's "Hades Hangmen Series." It's more a motorcycle club than the mafia, but it's an outlaw motorcycle club. Good luck! It's hard to find ones that are well-written.
Laura Lee

“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.”
― Groucho Marx, The Essential Groucho: Writings For By And About Groucho Marx

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”