Tell Me a Good Book To Read

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
christine856
Currently Reading: Jurisdiction Denied
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christine856.html

Tell Me a Good Book To Read

Post by christine856 »

Hey how is everyone. Im new to this but I was like I love to read so why not try to get some money to. No just playing. I read by authors. Explanation I just currently read everything of Karin Slaughter. She is an amazing author if are interested in crime, mystery, and suspense I advise to grab a book. Im currently reading Harlan Coben books. But I usually read to author at a time so I'm looking for a new author. I basically read anything.
Jennashby_87
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennashby-87.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
Reading Device: B07CZMMQPM

Post by Jennashby_87 »

Have you ever read the book A House In The Sky by Amanda Lindhout and Sara Corbett? It is based on Amanda’s life. She got kidnapped in Somalia and was held captive for over a year. It’s a pretty crazy read! Also if you are into mystery and crime related books I really liked The Girl Before by JP Delaney, In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware and Buried Angels by Camilla Lackberg. The last one has a slow beginning but it is definitely worth a read!
christine856
Currently Reading: Jurisdiction Denied
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christine856.html

Post by christine856 »

Think u
Laura Lee
Currently Reading: Holiday in Death 
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laura-lee.html
Latest Review: My ABC "Chair" Book by Barbara H. Hartsfield

Post by Laura Lee »

If you like mystery/suspense/action books, you might enjoy the Mitch Rapp series by the late Vince Flynn. His series was so popular that after he passed of cancer in 2013, they got a ghost-writer in to continue the series.

A short little book that is actually non-fiction but so clever and enjoyable is 84 Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff. It's a collection of letters from a writer (H. Hanff) in New York, and a used book seller in London. It may sound dull, but it's not. It's a quick but very enjoyable read. There's a lot of humor as well as insights into life in England following WWII. (For example, I hadn't been aware that England was still under rations into the 1950s.) It's a really great read. :)

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”