Enjoy Books reading during travel.

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
knaz534
Bookshelf Size: 0

Enjoy Books reading during travel.

Post by knaz534 »

Hello Book Buddies,
I'm planed to travel to Europe from March 2020 May 2020. Everything ready as per plan. I've gathered plenty of awesome travel-books Which I thought I should must read, Like The Power of Now, the power of subconscious mind, You Are a Badass, The Power of Positive Thinking, A New Earth and Novels like A New Earth and many more.
If anyone interested to recommend me the best book to read during my travel that can boost my energy, confidence and make my travel enjoyable as well, I will pleasure to follow it.

Great Thanks
Browneh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 253
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-browneh.html
Latest Review: Spyder Bones by Oliver Phipps
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Browneh »

Something I read while traveling a couple of years ago may help you.

It's called "A Million Miles in a Thousand Years" by Donald Miller. I did find it in the Christian non-fiction section of the Barnes and Noble I visited whilst in America (bit confusing as it doesn't heavily mention religion).

But this book is one that has changed my life and outlook completely. Getting halfway through life and realizing that you're not getting the most out of it. I can't recommend it enough.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”