Supernatural Romance suggestions?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Tavaiel26
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tavaiel26.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Re: Supernatural Romance suggestions?

Post by Tavaiel26 »

Big Fan of Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. It has Angels, Chimeras, Different worlds, Prague.
mariana90
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mariana90.html
Latest Review: Zonas de quema by Jorge P. Newbery
Reading Device: B00L89V1AA

Post by mariana90 »

For a series, I would recommend "The Seven Realms" by Cinda Williams Chima.

For a standalone novel, I would recommend "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern.
leximutia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leximutia.html
Latest Review: The Hand Bringer by Christopher J. Penington

Post by leximutia »

The Others book series by Anne Bishop. There are about five books total, all with supernatural and romance elements. Although the romance does progress much more slowly, and the focus is mainly on the strength of the bonds (family and friendship) between multiple characters and on the overall plot / world, the series as a while was super fun, "roller-coaster-y," dark at times, and heartwarming as a whole.

Give the first book, Written In Red, a shot! No spoilers given here (since I personally love to jump into a book blind), but I'd greatly recommend the series.
AngiEreadeR37
Currently Reading: Demon Hunted
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by AngiEreadeR37 »

Jeanine Frost is a good choice. I recommend Lara Adrian and her Midnight Breed series. There's a lot of books in there that go into another generation after the 'original characters' are paired up and it's just as good. Also, Sherrilyn Kenyon and the Dark-Hunter series. I absolutely love it and it as well ventures into many directions, sub-series and sister-series that feature other 'species' of creatures and all are great. As third, off the top of my head, Gena Showalter - "Alien Huntress", "Alien Huntress YA", "Otherworld Assasin", "Atlantis", "Angels of the Dark", "Lords of the Underworld". Everything I mentioned is amazing and worth reading.
13desi97
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by 13desi97 »

I'd recommend almost Anything Suzanne wright. She has her dark in you series which follow demons, and although they seem as normal as regular humans they actually share half their soul with a demon and if it takes over, to me the demons are hilarious if just a tad bit on the psychotic side. She has 2 series on wolves and their counter parts since some of the mates are other shifters or non shifters, she just started on the Pallas cats and her vampire series. If you can get anything out of these books I'd say biggest thing for me are the characters are hilarious and you'll want to finish the book the same day.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”