YA Graphic Novel Suggestions Here

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Reigny01
Currently Reading: Triplicity
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reading Device: 1400697484

YA Graphic Novel Suggestions Here

Post by Reigny01 »

Although i am still a very new member and reviewer here, I am curious if any graphic novel readers have suggestions for one or two good young adult graphic novels involving a highly creative or unique teen girl. And if so, are there one or two titles like this available to read and review here? Please share your response and idea(s) here, and thanks in advance!
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

One gets review books from the Review Team Page only. It isn't allowed to ask for review books outside of the program.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
evebancroftt
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by evebancroftt »

I’ll give you the sun is a good one, it also includes some chapters from the teen girl’s (Jude’s) twin brother’s perspective but it still focuses quite a lot on her. Some other good ones are Throne of Glass, We Were Liars and the Upside of Unrequited :)

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”