Similar to Warriors?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Foxglovelullaby
Bookshelf Size: 0

Similar to Warriors?

Post by Foxglovelullaby »

Looking for books that are similar to Warriors by Erin Hunter. Please do not recommend other series by this author. I am specifically looking for new creators. To sum up Warriors if you’re unfamiliar it is about groups of wild cats and the society they live in.
kirthana_shivakumar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirthana-shivakumar.html
Latest Review: Depiction of women characters as Victims of Oppresion and Agents of action in selected short stories by Rushika Gill

Post by kirthana_shivakumar »

The Lost Rainforest series by Eliot Schrefer, may be worth looking into. The Guardian Herd series by Jennifer Lynn Alvarez, could also be an option. Hope that was helpful :)
Foxglovelullaby
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Foxglovelullaby »

kirthana_shivakumar wrote: 15 Oct 2021, 08:59 The Lost Rainforest series by Eliot Schrefer, may be worth looking into. The Guardian Herd series by Jennifer Lynn Alvarez, could also be an option. Hope that was helpful :)
Yes that is extremely helpful!! I haven’t heard of either of those before so I’d be happy to check them out.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”