If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
- Gravymaster of Bookshelves
- Posts: 37477
- Joined: 27 Aug 2014, 02:02
- 2021 Reading Goal: 10
- Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
- Currently Reading: Stiff
- Bookshelf Size: 987
If autobiography works for you, Mao's Last Dancer by Li Cunxin is a fantastic one.
People who say “sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me” don’t understand how words can be stones, hard and sharp-edged and dangerous and capable of doing so much more harm than anything physical.
- Ipshita P
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 04 May 2021, 23:45
- 2021 Reading Goal: 50
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 12
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ipshita-p.html
- Latest Review: President's Day by Stephen A. Werbel, Ph.D.
- Posts: 94
- Joined: 03 Jun 2021, 00:18
- 2021 Reading Goal: 15
- Currently Reading: My "Enemy" in Vietnam
- Bookshelf Size: 14
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zayyyna.html
- Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy