Which book would you recommend??

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Miss_Bennett91
Favorite Book: Wings
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Which book would you recommend??

Post by Miss_Bennett91 »

Hello!! I'm new to this "OnlineBookClub", just made my account today, and I'm having trouble trying to find a good book to read...Honestly, I like to read everything so please feel free to reply with the name of your favorite book with the author and I will check it out!

Thanks to anyone/everyone who reads this!

P.S. My most favorite book genres would have to be Fantasy and Horror.

Alyssa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alyssa.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Alyssa »

Welcome.
If you like fantasy I would recommend The Shades of Magic by V.E. Schwab, it’s 3 books and has a wonderful way of pulling you in. Also We Are Voulhire by Matthew Tysz, I haven’t finished the series but the first 2 books are excellent. Hope this helps.
I’m unable to offer assistance with horror.

sevencrows
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sevencrows.html
Latest Review: Daisy's Run by Scott Baron

Post by sevencrows »

Alyssa wrote: ↑
07 Feb 2020, 20:18
Welcome.
If you like fantasy I would recommend The Shades of Magic by V.E. Schwab, it’s 3 books and has a wonderful way of pulling you in. Also We Are Voulhire by Matthew Tysz, I haven’t finished the series but the first 2 books are excellent. Hope this helps.
I’m unable to offer assistance with horror.
Shades of Magic is a beautiful series! Prosper's Demon is also a book that is somewhat dark fantasy, and its one I loved.

Anonymus
Currently Reading: A Year Of The Teacher
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Anonymus »

If you enjoy Fantasy/Dystopian, you would enjoy Keepers Of The Lost City! It has very immersive characters! It has a very fairytale-like feeling but reveals a dark side later on!

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”