What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
tgoatley
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tgoatley.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Re: What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Post by tgoatley »

The last movie I watched was "Togo". It was an awesome movie and would recommend it to anyone.
nicole-adrianne
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicole-adrianne.html
Latest Review: Chubby Wubbles by M. J. Abrams

Post by nicole-adrianne »

I just saw Sandra Bullock's The Lake House and thoroughly enjoyed it! It required some suspension of disbelief to follow the plot, but had a very satisfying ending.
One feels like a duck, splashing around in all this wet. And when one feels like a duck, one is happy!
Megapede
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-megapede.html
Latest Review: Masters and Bastards by Christopher J. Penington

Post by Megapede »

Dr. Strange was the last movie I watched.

Remember that to begin to enjoy the movie you must "Forget Everything You Think You Know."

Epic in scale, execution, and expression.

5 stars.
Empan16
Currently Reading: Little Women
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-empan16.html
Latest Review: Away To Me, My Love by Naomi McDonald

Post by Empan16 »

I just got the chance to see the new version of Little Women yesterday. This move was fantastic. It was very refreshing to see a movie with so many females as the leads in the movie. I think that it had a very powerful message for young women and girls. All in all, I loved the movie and would give it a 10/10. If you have the chance, please go check it out. I am going to be reading the book so if any one wants to discuss the movies or books, I would love to do so!
Gacau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gacau.html
Latest Review: Divided World by Kenneth Pickering

Post by Gacau »

I watched a movie called "The Ultimate Gift." It is a perfect movie advocating for getting fulfillment in helping the needy in the society. It shows and explains the unsatisfaction that human gets from money and shows that impacting someone's life is what give life a meaning. Everyone here should really look for it and learn from it.
osigele-favour11
Currently Reading: Immortals' Requiem
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by osigele-favour11 »

Last movie I watched was Merry men.... really loved it
A_R_H
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by A_R_H »

The last movie I saw in theaters was Star Wars Rise of Skywalker. I was beyond blown away by the shocking turn the saga had taken. But I still loved it very much, as I do all Star Wars films. This movie will make you laugh, it will make you cry, it will make you scream. And so I highly recommend that everyone watches it. It’s a movie for the times. Great way to end 2019. 10 out of 10 from me.
Free to reflect 1220
Currently Reading: The Gate
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Free to reflect 1220 »

I saw jumanji next level in crimema i thought it was if can rate it it was 5 out of 5 movie it was the best movie i watched in 3D and if you are adventure lover you can see this movie and i can bet you did love it
ralfy

Post by ralfy »

Testament (1983)
Threads (1984)
The War Game (1965)
The Road (2009)
Brilliant.
Art West
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-art-west.html
Latest Review: Waterworks by Jack Winnick

Post by Art West »

We saw “Knives Out” last week.

It was a pretty good movie. You think you know pretty much what happened early in the movie, but there are a lot of twists and turns and the final solution is not quite what it appeared to be early in the film.
Lagrace_
Currently Reading: Skills of the Warramunga
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by Lagrace_ »

I watched Noelle the movie. It was great
Nichole Kurns
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Still Life
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nichole-kurns.html
Latest Review: Intricate Mandalas with Inspirational Quotes: by Big Initial Studios

Post by Nichole Kurns »

The last movie I watched in the theater was the Addams Family with my niece. It was a surprisingly good animated movie.
Victoriap123

Post by Victoriap123 »

The last movie I have seen, and this is the first time I have ever watched it, was "Dirty Dancing". I watched it, but I did not feel any excitement or fascination from it. The movie itself was okay., nothing extraordinary. I had heard a lot of people speak highly of the film, but it was just okay for me. I rate it a 6/10
silvafaerie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-silvafaerie.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by silvafaerie »

I watch so many movies. One I recently watched was Togo on Disney+. I agree with tgoatly that it was a good movie. I'll admit it, it made me cry a little.
ythewait

Post by ythewait »

Last movie I saw was Sherlock Holmes ... really enjoyed it & I hadn't expected to.

Return to “Films and Books”