Tell us about one movie you can never forget about

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Carlos Mata Saenz
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carlos-mata-saenz.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Re: Tell us about one movie you can never forget about

Post by Carlos Mata Saenz »

The Hundred-Foot Journey. I have only watched once, but I loved it. Sweet, easygoing… one of my favourites (3rd).
My other two are Gladiator (1st) and Les Miserables (2nd).
Favour Alade Boluwatife
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-riam333.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Favour Alade Boluwatife »

The movie I'll never forget is a K drama titled Under The Queen’s Umbrella. The movie made me cry because it's so emotional
Donald Donaldson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-donaldson.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Donald Donaldson »

Goodnews Eniefiok wrote: 13 Oct 2017, 18:39 When it comes to movies, I love watching the that once that they dance and one of my favorite is "step up" I don't I will ever forget that movie.
How about you.
titanic. i can never forget about it because of how crazy the ending was. i mean, jack did not have to die. rose could have had more sense and pulled him aboard the floating platform, but noooooooo. she did not do that. i could not believe my eyes.
Fester John
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fester-john.html
Latest Review: Making Life-Changing Decisions by Victor Chukwu

Post by Fester John »

Fast and furious I memorize all those parts from part 1 to Fast X I can easily write it's review if it was a book
The Keeper Jr
Favorite Book: The Cruel Prince
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-keeper-jr.html
Latest Review: Khanjar by Bob O'Brien

Post by The Keeper Jr »

Avengers End game would be the one I would never forget. Probably Iron Man's death is the reason. I don't think they will ever produce something like him again.
"Once I did bad and that I heard ever. Twice I did good, but that I heard never." - Dale Carnegie
Latest Review: Khanjar by Bob O'Brien
Joseph Jose Nj
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40

Post by Joseph Jose Nj »

The Hobbit" is a cinematic experience that has left an indelible mark on my heart and has become a movie I will forever cherish. Its captivating storytelling, memorable characters, stunning visuals, and enchanting music have made it an unforgettable journey into the realms of Middle-earth.
Kaylyn_Marie
Currently Reading: The Eater of Gods
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaylyn-marie.html
Latest Review: H.O.E Hustle Over Everything by Samantha Camel
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Kaylyn_Marie »

Pulp Fiction has always stuck with me, I honestly don't understand why. You'll definitely catch me speaking in Pulp Fiction quotes though.
~The Tatted Reader :reading-3:
Danny Anderson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-danny-anderson.html
Latest Review: Fouling in Business and College Athletics by Gonzalo Fernandez

Post by Danny Anderson »

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas is a movie I'll never forget. Prior to watching it, I had limited knowledge about Hitler's Holocaust. The disturbing climax, where the innocent boy meets his fate in the gas chamber, left a lasting impact.
Shing Araya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by Shing Araya »

I would not forget Forrest Gump and Cast Away they both inspire me and touch me.
Samantha Green Tolson
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samantha-green-tolson.html
Latest Review: A King Amongst Us by A.D. Lewis
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Samantha Green Tolson »

One movie that I will always remember is "What Dreams May Come." Everything about this movie hit notes in my heart so deep that I was able to recall everything about it after only watching it one time in 15 years. The way that they depicted the afterlife in this movie is just so colorful and vivid. The amount of symbolism that is used throughout the movie is just amazing! I especially love how they use the painting in the real world to show the connections between two main characters across the realms. It is a serious tear jerker, but it will always have a special place in my heart.
a1coder
Currently Reading: Nimue
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by a1coder »

If you're looking for a captivating recommendation, I'd like to suggest exploring the Matrix series. This science fiction saga delves into complex themes of reality, identity, and technology, offering a unique blend of philosophical contemplation and thrilling action. It might provide an intriguing contrast to the classic literature you adore. Remember, the world of storytelling is vast and varied, so there's always something new to discover. Happy reading and exploring!
BookAddikt
Favorite Book: The Black Dagger Brotherhood
Currently Reading: The Law of Unintended Consequences
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by BookAddikt »

Harry Potter Series Ill always remember and now the Fantastic Beasts trilogy. I love how we get pulled into a world of fantasy and magic.
Sabrina Bethel
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Sabrina Bethel »

Inception. I will randomly just think about that movie frequently.
Malthide Jones
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-malthide-jones.html
Latest Review: that was then by bob turner

Post by Malthide Jones »

I enjoted the movie Pursuit of Happiness. It showed emotion to the fullest. I loved how we saw his suffering through his eyes.
Kelvinna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelvinna.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books A Second Kiss Goodnight (A Bedtime Story) by Steve William Laible

Post by Kelvinna »

Certainly! The reviewer's exceptional work truly resonated with me, and I plan to include this review in my collection. The reviewer's excellent job has impressed me, prompting me to place this review on my bookshelf.

Return to “Films and Books”