The Lost symbol

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Chimuco
Favorite Book: The Lost Symbok
Currently Reading: The Lost Symbol
Bookshelf Size: 6

The Lost symbol

Post by Chimuco »

How highly are you satisfied with the adaptation of the book "The Lost Symbol" into a TV serie?
Owuamanam Eberechukwu
Currently Reading: All will be revealed
Bookshelf Size: 106
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-owuamanam-eberechukwu.html
Latest Review: The In-Between by Christian Espinosa

Post by Owuamanam Eberechukwu »

Chimuco wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 19:05 How highly are you satisfied with the adaptation of the book "The Lost Symbol" into a TV serie?
Dan Brown is a good writer. One would expect the book to be adapted as a movie like most of other great books. I feel perfectly fine with it.
"I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me."
Tracee Ellis Ross
Jordan Abio
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jordan-abio.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Jordan Abio »

I have read the book and it was fantastic. Dan Brown is an excellent writer. I haven't watched the movie yet but I plan on doing so in the near future.
Leasa Ana Maria
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: The Devil Pulls the Strings
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 193
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leasa-ana-maria.html
Latest Review: 28 Disastrous Dates: A (Mostly True) Humourous Memoir by Poppy Mortimer

Post by Leasa Ana Maria »

On a rank of 1 to 10, I rank the movie a strong 8. I enjoyed it and I think that they did a decent job with the adaptation of Dan Brown's book, as expected.

Return to “Films and Books”