Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
- Posts: 398
- Joined: 27 Apr 2018, 21:25
- Favorite Author: James Patterson
- Currently Reading: Dues
- Bookshelf Size: 123
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nikkyteewhy.html
- Latest Review: Gringo by Dan "Tito" Davis
- fav_author_id: 3251
I will always choose books over the movies because they are much better but movies like Hunger Games, Lord of the Rings and The Giver was okay.
- Posts: 322
- Joined: 10 Apr 2018, 06:09
- 2018 Reading Goal: 20
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 55
- Currently Reading: The Keeper of Lost Things
- Bookshelf Size: 161
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-strawberrysab.html
- Latest Review: Maddy's Wings by Jan porter
I could do without nearly all movies that were born as books, simply because it takes away the beauty of the image I had made in my mind of places and characters.
- Posts: 157
- Joined: 21 Apr 2018, 01:56
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 21
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-love-b00ks.html
- Latest Review: The Barnyard Buddies STOP for Peace by Julie Penshorn
Got confused there for a while haha. Anyway, there are great movies made from books but I still prefer the book more than the screen.