What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Nedim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nedim.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Re: What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Post by Nedim »

I recently saw the fifth season of the movie " Money Heist". I haven't finished the season entirely, but I'm already displeased that one of my favorite characters, "Tokyo" has been shot dead. I lost interest in the movie and couldn't complete it.
Nedim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nedim.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Nedim »

The last movie I saw was " Money Heist". I had actually previous seasons and then recently saw the fifth season. I rate it 3 out of 4 stars because I was displeased as how my favourite character Tokyo got killed. She was even the narrator of the movie. As a result, I stopped watching the movie. Maybe I will continue it later. I don't know for now.
Perla Chavez
Favorite Book: El perfume
Currently Reading: Hill of Souls
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-perla-chavez.html
Latest Review: The Ultimate Love by Sherine Anniruth

Post by Perla Chavez »

I gotta say I have not been watching a lot of new movies lately, I am more the type to re watch movies that I already saw, the last one I re watched was Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

I would rate it 9 out of 10.

I definitely love the movie, almost as much as I love the first one, but I think that the end of it is what brings it down for me, everything just starts being a mess.
Ohna Martin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohna-martin.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Ohna Martin »

Last movie I watched was The Lost City of D by Sandra Bullock and Channing Tatum. I would give it a 4 out of 4. It is funny and adventurous. It is in my movies to watch again folder. It is just one of those you cannot watch enough.
Christabel Egbeama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-egbeama.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
Reading Device: B09KBSDRDG

Post by Christabel Egbeama »

The last movie I saw was Dirty Sexy Saint, a 2019 movie. Although I think the beginning was kind of rushed, by I enjoyed the movie. I love Clay and Samantha's characters. I can't imagine anyone else acting those roles except them, that's how good they were. I would rate Dirty Sexy Saint 4 out of 4 stars.
Christabel Egbeama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-egbeama.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
Reading Device: B09KBSDRDG

Post by Christabel Egbeama »

The last movie I saw was Dirty Sexy Saint, a 2019 movie. Although I think the beginning was kind of rushed, by I enjoyed the movie. I love Clay and Samantha's characters. I can't imagine anyone else acting those roles except them, that's how good they were. I would rate Dirty Sexy Saint 4 out of 4 stars.
human reader
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by human reader »

Thor: Love and Thunder (8.5/10)

One of the things that sets this one apart is how they handled the villain, Gorr. If we count Loki, then two of the best MCU villains have come from the Thor franchise. It's a lighter movie than Doctor Strange yet there is a lot of serious and heartfelt moments.
Oluwadamilola123
Currently Reading: Rise of the Savior
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwadamilola123.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oluwadamilola123 »

The last movie i saw was Jumanji and i absolutely love the movie... I am definitely going to watch it over again.
Amberly Ayra
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amberly-ayra.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Amberly Ayra »

Sonic 2. I really like Jim Carrey, so the movie, although simple and childish, seemed good to me. I recommend it to watch with children and have a good time with the family. I guess I'd give it 8/10.
PughJ
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pughj.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by PughJ »

The last movie I saw was Top Gun Maverick. Excellent movie. I have enjoyed Miles Teller's work ever since the likes of Whiplash and Divergent.
Ashton Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashton-hunter.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Ashton Hunter »

The last movie I saw was Girl, Interrupted. I'd been meaning to watch it since I have BPD and I wanted to see how it was portrayed in the movie. I think they did a really good job with it! A solid 10 for me :D
human reader

Post by human reader »

Automata with Antonio Banderas 8/10

What really shines here is the robotics work. The robots are top-notch. It handles them with wonderful subtlety, where the human characters are more of a mixed bag. Worth a watch for fans of robots.
crispreviews
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crispreviews.html
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann

Post by crispreviews »

I saw turning red last. It's an animated movie, I'd give an 8. It's entertaining and I love the story line. Just a great movie!
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann
Taylor Hammerich
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-taylor-hammerich.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Taylor Hammerich »

The last movie I saw was the Elvis movie! I give it a 3 out of 5, but probably didn't like it as much because I'm not a big Elvis fan
Emerald G

Post by Emerald G »

The last movie that I saw was The Black Phone. I would give it 3 out of 5 stars. I felt that it was a good movie with an interesting concept but it wasn't what the trailers made it seem. In my opinion.

Return to “Films and Books”