Which do you crave more? Fast food or home cooked meals?

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
Maryan39
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Which do you crave more? Fast food or home cooked meals?

Post by Maryan39 »

I tend to eat home cooked meals more than fast foods because they’re cheaper and are healthy. Plus it’s more convenient for me but I like to eat fast foods once in a while.
jesscat304
Favorite Book: The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A f*ck
Currently Reading: It Ends with Us
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jesscat304.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Post by jesscat304 »

I love a nice home cooked meal, especially comfort food like a nice soup or pasta dish. Although, I do having cravings for Chinese food and Pizza sometimes.
Ticabell2016
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ticabell2016.html
Latest Review: Kiran by Ellen Steller

Post by Ticabell2016 »

I crave fast food all the time. I worked at McDonalds as a manager so I was always eating. ALWAYS. I try my best to only have home cooked meals now and I am trying to lose weight, but I do crave fast food all the time.
Latest Review: Kiran by Ellen Steller
Letora
Favorite Book: Wicked Saints
Currently Reading: the air between
Bookshelf Size: 251
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-letora.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Letora »

I love the whole process of cooking, so I would have to say I crave home cooked meals. It's relaxing to me, and I like experimenting with my own recipes. Though I will admit, if I've had a stressful day I lean towards a quicker meal at the local sandwich shop. Never greasy burger joint types though.
"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope." - Dr. Seuss
mamilla93
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mamilla93.html
Latest Review: Apollo's Raven by Linnea Tanner

Post by mamilla93 »

There is something really tasty about fast food that cant be replicated at home. I keep craving for fast food all the time.
Kibet Hillary
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3040
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kibet-hillary.html
Latest Review: Disappearance by Julien Ayotte

Post by Kibet Hillary »

I honestly prefer eating at home but at times turning to fast foods is the only option that remains, especially on days when you have a tight schedule and may not get enough time to cook.
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
Sew

Post by Sew »

It depends on you but I choose home made food because it is made out of love and it satisfy you outside food makes you to keep wanting to buy and never satisfied
Kibet Hillary
Currently Reading:

Post by Kibet Hillary »

It is also true to assert that home made can be considerably cheaper compared to fast food. In the long run also, it is the fast food that may lead to some health complications especially for the junk food.
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
megg-18

Post by megg-18 »

I would say for myself and family I prefer meals at home. It’s expensive eating out all the time. Every once awhile is okay though. I rather have food I cook the way I like it then have someone else cook it.
rssllue
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Ted Dekker
Favorite Book: The Bible
Currently Reading: A Year with C. S. Lewis
Bookshelf Size: 602
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rssllue.html
Latest Review: My Personal Desert Storm by Marcus Johnson
fav_author_id: 2881

Post by rssllue »

Home cooked meals by far. When done right, nothing can beat them! 😋
~ occupare fati suffocavit

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. ~ Psalms 4:8
Aniza Butt
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aniza-butt.html
Latest Review: Aurona by BB Prescott

Post by Aniza Butt »

Love fast food in almost every form and shape but my stomach rarely allow me to eat fast food so have to rely on home cooked food.
Latest Review: Aurona by BB Prescott
Letora
Favorite Book: Wicked Saints
Currently Reading: the air between
Bookshelf Size: 251
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-letora.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Letora »

Sew wrote: 25 Feb 2019, 02:13 It depends on you but I choose home made food because it is made out of love and it satisfy you outside food makes you to keep wanting to buy and never satisfied
It's interesting how the cravings for fast food start up as soon as you cave once. I went years without eating it, and decided to grab it quickly once and had to fight off cravings for it again. And you're right, it doesn't really fill you up.
"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope." - Dr. Seuss
bello22
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bello22.html
Latest Review: The Watchmaker’s Doctor by G. M. T. Schuilling
Reading Device: B01LWAM0V1

Post by bello22 »

I’m nt really a food junkie, so my food cravings are kinda crap😂😂. Sometimes i may crave a crappy fast food i ate probably like a million years ago🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ Or a well cooked home dish that has a particular taste, and if i eventually cook the meal and it’s not the exact taste i’m craving, then i guess i’ll just stay hungry😂😂😂. Pretty annoying tho.
Kibet Hillary
Currently Reading:

Post by Kibet Hillary »

Home cooked food is always the best option for me. You can make everything to your taste using your own choices of everything including spices.
- Dr. Larry Crabb
Mutegude
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Mutegude »

Home cooked food is best for me personally. I wouldn't refuse a burger once in a while but the enjoyment I find in cooking is too great to pass up.

Return to “Book, Cook, and Crafts”