Love Cooking while Dieting

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
Kdonegan91
Favorite Author: Wanda E. Brunstetter
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 202">Never Cry Again</a>
Currently Reading: Ironbark Hill
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdonegan91.html
Latest Review: "A Matter of Faith" by Duke Woodrick
Reading Device: 1400699169
fav_author_id: 19883

Love Cooking while Dieting

Post by Kdonegan91 »

Is anyone else here on a particular diet? I have just started weight watchers. I used to HATE cooking but this new creativity has came from nowhere and now I love it. I love looking up and cooking new recipes. I thought weight watchers would limit my cooking creativity and become boring. However the opposite has happened. I cook everything from oatmeal to muffins. What are your favorite diet related recipes? Do you cook for everyone in the home or make yourself a special diet meal? I have 3 kids under 5 yrs old and hubby who loves to eat. So I make one meal for us all... they don't even know its low calorie. :wink:
ebeth
Currently Reading: The Color of Destiny
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebeth.html
Latest Review: "Audiobooks.com Book of your Choice" by Audiobooks
Reading Device: B0097BEFA4

Post by ebeth »

I don't diet because I have witnessed too many people going on diets and then they just gain all the weight back once they hit their mark. So I walk it off and just eat healthy. One thing I got that I appreciate for cooking is an airfryer. It is a healthy way to cook and fast.
Latest Review: "Audiobooks.com Book of your Choice" by Audiobooks
Kdonegan91
Favorite Author: Wanda E. Brunstetter
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 202">Never Cry Again</a>
Currently Reading: Ironbark Hill
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdonegan91.html
Reading Device: 1400699169
fav_author_id: 19883

Post by Kdonegan91 »

I don't know why I am just now seeing your reply. Its funny you mention an airfryer because I was recently looking into them. How does the food taste? Does it actually have that deep-fried taste and texture? Do you recommend a specific brand? Is it hard to clean?
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. - Wayne Dyer
_claudi_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-claudi.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by _claudi_ »

Definitely! I enjoy cooking even though i have some not so exciting days, i still want to do it. It keeps my mind busy and seeing the results gives me Joy.

Return to “Book, Cook, and Crafts”