Fresh fruit

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
diamonnd
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-diamonnd.html
Latest Review: The Most Popular Freak in School by Crystal Tyler (Tyler Lormel)

Re: Fresh fruit

Post by diamonnd »

Fresh fruit is so good! I love mango and berries. Fruit juices are better when they're homemade and don't have all the added sugar.
CupofJoie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cupofjoie.html
Latest Review: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016 by William H. Coles

Post by CupofJoie »

I love fresh fruits, especially ripe mangoes. Young coconuts are also nice, especially with the “buko juice” that it produces!
cookiedough
Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cookiedough.html
Latest Review: Dying Well by Susan Ducharme Hoben
fav_author_id: 1778

Post by cookiedough »

Fresh fruit all the way, especially on a warm summer day. Watermelons that are juicy and mangoes that ooze with sweetness are great fruits to eat.
Amalia Lantano
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amalia-lantano.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Post by Amalia Lantano »

I prefer to eat fresh fruits but i can still eat those fruits that are not freshly picked so long as it is still edible.
Aud_Daines
Currently Reading: Talking to Strangers
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Aud_Daines »

Fruit is no doubt my favorite food, it’s funny because I rarely cook with them. They don’t need to be improved! It almost seems like a shame to turn it into something but they are perfect for almost any breakfast recipe. Fresh is best for me.
A Y reviews
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-a-y-reviews.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by A Y reviews »

I love my fruits fresh. It's more refreshing and delicious.
Reader-247
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reader-247.html
Latest Review: Randy the Irresistible by S M Goodier

Post by Reader-247 »

Fresh seasonal fruits are sooo good. Few years ago I use to have fresh fruits for lunch everyday.
I reserve juicing them or using them for milkshakes etc. when they get 3-5 days old.
tafta
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tafta.html
Latest Review: The FBI Inspector by Jay Dubya

Post by tafta »

I love fresh fruit. Mangoes are my favorite, then bananas and apples. I maximize on them in their seasons, they are usually cheaper to buy then. Bananas are available all year round.
jennifereager
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by jennifereager »

Fruit is the best! My son eats fruit like a crazy person, so at any given time we have 8 or more types of fruit in the house. Right now we have blueberries, watermelon, apples, bananas, oranges, mangoes and peaches-- but I'm headed out shopping in a bit! I never worry about fruit going bad because if it starts to get old, I freeze it for smoothies. With bananas, I freeze them in the peel to use for banana bread, or sliced for smoothies or a favorite dessert, which is a soft-serve consistency "ice cream" made from frozen banana, peanut butter and cocoa powder in whatever quantity your taste prefers. Also-- you know how peaches and nectarines are sometimes less than nice when you take a bite? Mealy or just not sweet? Freeze those in slices! When you use them from the freezer, their texture and even sweetness improves, so they end up being just the way you want them.
Echez_
Currently Reading: Totto-chan, the Little Girl at the Window
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-echez.html
Latest Review: The Blue Sea Monster by Norma Fleagane, James Fleagane, Blake James Ward

Post by Echez_ »

I'm not such a huge fan of fresh fruit. I mean it's hard for me to go to a groceries store and get some fruits with my money. Though, I can still enjoy it when I'm gifted with it
Charity Damaris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Charity Damaris »

I love to eat fresh fruits.my favourite fruits are melon,pineapple and mangoes when blended they give the best fruit juice ever.I love taken fruits during the day.
_claudi_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-claudi.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by _claudi_ »

I think fruits tastes better when fresh. But sometimes you have no choice than to buy them at the store when they are not so fresh. Either ways I'll still enjoy my orange peeled and I'll suck the juices out, I don't like it squeezed, the pulp wont be as when you peel them.
marksm121
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by marksm121 »

I love fresh fruit. when i want to eat anything i would like to take fruit.
DominikaS
Favorite Book: Picasso At The Lapin Agile
Currently Reading: Hollywood
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominikas.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by DominikaS »

Fresh frit is just generally better, but i used frozen for smoothies becasues it gets the drink cold and the fruit was frozen at the prime time of when the fruits had the highest amount of nutrients in them.
77way
Favorite Book: Waterworks
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by 77way »

Fruits have more good nutrition and have benefits for our body. Mango, strawberry, graphs, pinneaple, apple, is my favorite fruits. The taste is nice and matched with my favor.

Return to “Book, Cook, and Crafts”