Protein Drinks

Welcome to The Book and cook Forum, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food.
Jennashby_87
2019 Reading Goal: 50
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 10
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennashby-87.html
Latest Review: ABM is B2B. by Sangram Vajre
Reading Device: B07CZMMQPM

Re: Protein Drinks

Post by Jennashby_87 » 29 Oct 2019, 11:02

I use a brand of protein called Necture. If you have a hard time with the genetic vanilla or chocolate flavours this might be a good option for you. It has lemonade, fuzzy peach, strawberry kiwi etc so I can drink them with just water which is convenient. I also eat a pretty well balance diet but I am a dance teacher and I frequent the gym so I have a very active day to day life. Adding in a protein shake just makes it easier to make sure I am fully fuelled.

Letora
2019 Reading Goal: 90
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 80
Favorite Book: Every Which Way But Dead
Currently Reading: Cursed
Bookshelf Size: 201
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-letora.html
Latest Review: Debt Cleanse by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Letora » 24 Nov 2019, 08:50

Kolig595 wrote:
28 Mar 2018, 05:57
What does everyone like to use for protein drinks/shakes? I am not one to generally drink them as I believe in eating healthy enough to cover my bases, but I am highly active and work a strenuous job where I don’t get to eat as often as I’d like. There’s a lot of info out there on powders and so forth, but I know there’s many better than others especially since it isn’t generally regulated. What are your favorites and why?
If I want a protein shake I tend to go with the Premier Protein. I lean towards protein bars though, they fill me more. Built bars are amazing.
"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope." - Dr. Seuss

acopj
2019 Reading Goal: 50
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by acopj » 01 Dec 2019, 17:18

For protein, i usually rely on adult formula milk found on every supermarket or convenience store no matter the brand name. Also, i make sure to make fruit shakes.

Return to “Book and Cook”