Welcome to The Book and cook Forum, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food.
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 15 Mar 2019, 16:50
- 2019 Reading Goal: 10
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 270
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 27
I can’t have Nutella an inch near me! I think it sucks.
How do you guys feel about Nutella?
- Previous Member of the Month
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: 04 Feb 2019, 15:00
- 2019 Reading Goal: 40
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 90
- Favorite Author: Garth Nix
- Favorite Book: F in Exams
- Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Bookshelf Size: 204
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-ward.html
- Latest Review: The Turn by Matthew Tysz
- Reading Device: B0794RHPZD
- fav_author_id: 4351
I like it but too much of it makes me sick.
"...while a book has got to be worthwhile from the point of view of the reader it's got to be worthwhile from the point of view of the writer as well." - Terry Pratchett on The Last Continent and his writing.
- Posts: 531
- Joined: 09 Jun 2019, 13:22
- 2019 Reading Goal: 50
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 96
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 61
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-linamueller.html
- Latest Review: Of Illusions and Ink Spills by Divya Hirani
I actually prefer the taste of regular peanut butter, but Nutella is not so bad.
Heart! We will forget him!
You an I, tonight!
You may forget the warmth he gave,
I will forget the light.
When you have done, pray tell me
That I my thoughts may dim;
Haste! lest while you're lagging.
I may remember him!
- Posts: 28
- Joined: 22 Apr 2019, 14:48
- Currently Reading: Toward Happier Choices
- Bookshelf Size: 19
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elphie.html
- Latest Review: Dolphins Don’t Run Marathons by Sam Brand
I love nutella. Yet, i just found out that it contains that oil which is very harmful. Therefore I started doing my own nutella, and of course it is not the same but ill take it anytime over the industrial one because its healthier.